the thread about nothing...

My brother's wife is talking about my parents and I visiting on Facebook - she apparently forgot I could see her statuses.

Not sure how I should face this situation.
Kill.your brother, take his face and put it over yours, practice his speech patterns and voice. Take his life and pipe his wife for a good 25 years, then and only then you take off the mask and reveal your true identity.

how high are you

it made perfect sense to me. so he's probably fried too.

man smirnoff and vodka 
sick.gif
 nasty stuff

man i just can't take that stuff.

My friend and his girl are always encouraging me to drink it. It's just pure alcohol 
alien.gif
 i like getting drunk tho, but the taste is just meh 

Ok NT I need serious help an advise fast long story short I was driving a rental car and swerved out of the way of a barrel that was in my way in the process the barrel caught the mirror and is $:&/@:$ed up. Told my dad and he's pissed I'm 17 so of course he's gonna say he was driving he's so mad he wouldn't even say if he got insurance on it worse case Sanrio how much is it to replace a mirror on average? I'm freaking out any advise would be nice

Ok NT I need serious help an advise fast long story short I was driving a rental car and swerved out of the way of a barrel that was in my way in the process the barrel caught the mirror and is $:&/@:$ed up. Told my dad and he's pissed I'm 17 so of course he's gonna say he was driving he's so mad he wouldn't even say if he got insurance on it worse case Sanrio how much is it to replace a mirror on average? I'm freaking out any advise would be nice
if you know a mexican, a case of beer

Ok NT I need serious help an advise fast long story short I was driving a rental car and swerved out of the way of a barrel that was in my way in the process the barrel caught the mirror and is $:
if you know a mexican, a case of beer

find the parts distributor in ur city then go and order the part under a shops name and u get the part for cheap then go to the hood and find teh cheapest install place and install it

ur welcome

find the parts distributor in ur city then go and order the part under a shops name and u get the part for cheap then go to the hood and find teh cheapest install place and install it
ur welcome
this. IF the place where you rented from let's you solve the issue yourself, usually when you rent a car you put down a deposit and if any damages are done within that amount you're covered, obviously you won't get the deposit back or if the deposit is less than what damages are then i think you pay the difference on top of the deposit you're suppose to get back

EDIT: hope that makes sense

Last edited:
Got a dope idea for a shirt.

I need a notebook to write down random ideas and thoughts

Back
Top Bottom