the thread about nothing...

I need a white girl so bad :evil:

kaley-cuoco.jpg

i remember meeting this baddie two summers ago that had her man's name tatted on her, I believe we exchanged tumblrs :smh:

she is now happily married with one child & she's only twenty-two

:wow:

I need to get my life together brahs...been letting this depression, mixed with decreasing motivation hold me back for the past few years when I know I'm capable of so much more..but sometimes it just feels so pointless :smh:

And it's been years since I been had yambs too :smh::smh::smh:

My brother's wife is talking about my parents and I visiting on Facebook - she apparently forgot I could see her statuses.

Not sure how I should face this situation.

My brother's wife is talking about my parents and I visiting on Facebook - she apparently forgot I could see her statuses.

Kill.your brother, take his face and put it over yours, practice his speech patterns and voice. Take his life and pipe his wife for a good 25 years, then and only then you take off the mask and reveal your true identity.

For those with chrome, are youtube videos not working for yall? The vid will play for like 5 seconds and then cut off. 

I need to get my life together brahs...been letting this depression, mixed with decreasing motivation hold me back for the past few years when I know I'm capable of so much more..but sometimes it just feels so pointless :smh:

And it's been years since I been had yambs too :smh::smh::smh:

keep your head up man; it's never too late to change the life in the way you want it to be.

trying to take my own advice too, ha.

I need to get my life together brahs...been letting this depression, mixed with decreasing motivation hold me back for the past few years when I know I'm capable of so much more..but sometimes it just feels so pointless
mean.gif

And it's been years since I been had yambs too
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
first step is stop listening to lil b

Kill.your brother, take his face and put it over yours, practice his speech patterns and voice. Take his life and pipe his wife for a good 25 years, then and only then you take off the mask and reveal your true identity.

how high are you

Back
Top Bottom