the thread about nothing...

just ran into a girl i use to work with who just had a baby, she told me she was waiting for me to ask her out before she got pregnant, she also said she would've left her bf for me bc she liked me a lot, not something you want to hear from the girl you liked but failed to make things happen:smh:

That feels bad :smh:

She still with the dude?

Get those mama's yambs! :smokin

So she would have left her boyfriend for you because she likes you more. What happens when she meets someone that she likes more than you? Shes a piece of ****. period

meh I've heard stories of girls letting go another dude for the one they will marry :rolleyes

And still, if he can get the yambs right now, why not :nerd:

I would definitely acquire yambs. But I wouldnt tell her to break up with her dude, and I wouldnt wife that. But shortie is knocked anyways so its all a moot point

I would definitely acquire yambs. But I wouldnt tell her to break up with her dude, and I wouldnt wife that. But shortie is knocked anyways so its all a moot point

Yeah I'm with you on that.

But it still feels bad if you haven't made a move in the past when after you hear she had a thing for you (the possibility of getting yambs and not jumping on it feels bad afterwards :smh:)

I don't even know what to say...

AyxCMMMCMAATk55.jpg:large

had the strangest dream i wouldnt really call it a nightmare since i didnt wake up freaking out...but i was blowing my nose and maggots started to come out...

i remember this one dream i had where some dudes were shooting at me and i made a gun gesture with my hand but nothing was coming out 
laugh.gif
 i was diving in slow-mo too.
gatzby gordon is a weird dude man!
mean.gif
Why do you keep saying this?

had the strangest dream i wouldnt really call it a nightmare since i didnt wake up freaking out...but i was blowing my nose and maggots started to come out...
i remember this one dream i had where some dudes were shooting at me and i made a gun gesture with my hand but nothing was coming out :lol:  i was diving in slow-mo too.
gatzby gordon is a weird dude man!:smh:

with those kind of dreams, dude has the right to say gatzbygordon is weird :lol:

i remember this one dream i had where some dudes were shooting at me and i made a gun gesture with my hand but nothing was coming out :lol:  i was diving in slow-mo too.
gatzby gordon is a weird dude man!:smh:

could just be gatzby talking to himself.

meh I've heard stories of girls letting go another dude for the one they will marry
eyes.gif

And still, if he can get the yambs right now, why not
nerd.gif
Yeah I'm with you on that.
But it still feels bad if you haven't made a move in the past when after you hear she had a thing for you (the possibility of getting yambs and not jumping on it feels bad afterwards
mean.gif
)
yea in no way am i looking into playing step dad

copped some extenze. updates later probably.
Wait wut.. Sleazy not living up to dat stereotype?!

:lol:

nah I dunked on Tayshaun Prince with Bron and thought about that thread.. I dont need them but I wanna see if theres really a performance increase. finna go ham when I get to my girls tonight regardless :lol:

saw that I might get severe mud butt from taking them doe :x

An escaped sheep was found with 60 pounds of wool.

Shrek the sheep ran away and hid in a cave in New Zealand for 6 years. When Shrek was finally found in 2004, the sheep had gone unsheared for so long that it had accumulated 60 pounds of wool on its body, enough to make 20 suits! The sheep became famous and even got to meet the Prime Minister. Shrek finally passed away last month at the age of 16.

Shrek.jpg

An escaped sheep was found with 60 pounds of wool.

Shrek the sheep ran away and hid in a cave in New Zealand for 6 years. When Shrek was finally found in 2004, the sheep had gone unsheared for so long that it had accumulated 60 pounds of wool on its body, enough to make 20 suits! The sheep became famous and even got to meet the Prime Minister. Shrek finally passed away last month at the age of 16.

Shrek.jpg

this is a great haters gonna hate pic

Back
Top Bottom