the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
acting like Alaska is a Foreign Country with all these Questions
Trust me, I've heard it all 
laugh.gif
Tell us about Angoon
copped some extenze. updates later probably.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Boredom won last night so i made a quick lil photoshop, i mixed

with

to make a nice lil tumblr worth pic

and follow me at leo-this.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
had the strangest dream i wouldnt really call it a nightmare since i didnt wake up freaking out...but i was blowing my nose and maggots started to come out...

i remember this one dream i had where some dudes were shooting at me and i made a gun gesture with my hand but nothing was coming out 
laugh.gif
 i was diving in slow-mo too.

Question for all my smooth TANers, say you get a girl a gift, what if you were to go put a single rose in the bag that youre giving it to her in. Smooth? Yay or Nay.

Question for all my smooth TANers, say you get a girl a gift, what if you were to go put a single rose in the bag that youre giving it to her in. Smooth? Yay or Nay.

If its your girl then yeah I'd go for it, women love flowers just make sure its fresh when you give it to her and not all crumbled and dead :lol: :smokin

Is pursuing an ex's friend completely acceptable, when your ex is still in love with you and trying to pursue you again? Not getting back with my ex that ship sailed.

worked the holiday and won't get a day off until next week WED :smh: but in 2 weeks time paycheck gonna be fat :tongue: (but 6 days straight very tiring)

So I got an e-mail from NT saying that I had a "new follower." I didn't even know you could have followers on NT. So I check it out and its some girl: http://niketalk.com/u/84953/rebecca. I've never interacted with her.

Is this a spambot, or do I have an admirer? Anyone else getting random follows?

P.S. Would you?

Back
Top Bottom