the thread about nothing...

Question for all my smooth TANers, say you get a girl a gift, what if you were to go put a single rose in the bag that youre giving it to her in. Smooth? Yay or Nay.

If its your girl then yeah I'd go for it, women love flowers just make sure its fresh when you give it to her and not all crumbled and dead
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Nah I'm just trying to get at her, couldnt hurt though

Last edited:
you can also click on the small camera icon in the google images search bar and paste the url of a photo in there..

that usually gives you more results.

Question for all my smooth TANers, say you get a girl a gift, what if you were to go put a single rose in the bag that youre giving it to her in. Smooth? Yay or Nay.

If its your girl then yeah I'd go for it, women love flowers just make sure its fresh when you give it to her and not all crumbled and dead :lol: :smokin

Nah I'm just trying to get at her, couldnt hurt though

Yeah you right, go for it, there's no way women wouldn't like that...could give you a quicker chance at the yambs :smokin

had the strangest dream i wouldnt really call it a nightmare since i didnt wake up freaking out...but i was blowing my nose and maggots started to come out...

i remember this one dream i had where some dudes were shooting at me and i made a gun gesture with my hand but nothing was coming out 
laugh.gif
 i was diving in slow-mo too.
gatzby gordon is a weird dude man!
mean.gif

you can also click on the small camera icon in the google images search bar and paste the url of a photo in there..

that usually gives you more results.

Word. I have a new found respect for the TAN. I would never have made a thread about this, but still learned something new.

:smokin. I believe.

I always wondered ,how are the taxes looking when youre rich?
Income tax return? You gtta pay the irs?
Im in fl if that matters.

Last edited:
So ima quit my job ive been there about a month. Some of yall might remember I posted it in here that I hated it and I took it to work with my boy but his punk *** quit a week after I started. Retail blows ****. They threatened me that theyre gnna fire me if I didn't sell and ****. And im like these ****** aint even paying me commis. Foh. store manager is a prick, assistant store manager is a bi polar *****, only cool dude is my manager and hes leaving too so **** that place. Im supposed to go in today im not showing up , the Store manager got lucky I aint cuss his *** out yesterday. Only thing I dont like , is I forgot my tee in my locker so ill go by and get it Monday or ill tell my coworker to get it for me.

Last edited:
just ran into a girl i use to work with who just had a baby, she told me she was waiting for me to ask her out before she got pregnant, she also said she would've left her bf for me bc she liked me a lot, not something you want to hear from the girl you liked but failed to make things happen
mean.gif

just ran into a girl i use to work with who just had a baby, she told me she was waiting for me to ask her out before she got pregnant, she also said she would've left her bf for me bc she liked me a lot, not something you want to hear from the girl you liked but failed to make things happen:smh:

That feels bad :smh:

She still with the dude?

Get those mama's yambs! :smokin

just ran into a girl i use to work with who just had a baby, she told me she was waiting for me to ask her out before she got pregnant, she also said she would've left her bf for me bc she liked me a lot, not something you want to hear from the girl you liked but failed to make things happen:smh:

She still with the dude?

So she would have left her boyfriend for you because she likes you more. What happens when she meets someone that she likes more than you? Shes a piece of ****. period

That feels bad
mean.gif

She still with the dude?
Get those mama's yambs!
smokin.gif
yea they're still together but they're off and on and when i find out they're in the off stage best believe i'ma call her and be the shoulder she lies on, she got a booty and some nice tittays out of her pregnancy
nthat.gif

EDIT:i feel dirty for thinking that but my bem sex results have me bugging out, i must get easy yambs to get masculine points
nerd.gif

So she would have left her boyfriend for you because she likes you more. What happens when she meets someone that she likes more than you? Shes a piece of ****. period
laugh.gif
 no lie when she said that, that was something that crossed my mind.

girls these days
mean.gif

Last edited:

She still with the dude?

meh I've heard stories of girls letting go another dude for the one they will marry :rolleyes

And still, if he can get the yambs right now, why not :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom