the thread about nothing...

Females :lol:

This chick I was dating for a little while ran into my sister.

She asks my sister how I been and so forth and she mad we don't talk anymore.

My sisters tells me and I'm like ah ok, cool.

I see this girls plan, she tells my sister so my sister can tell me so I can call her cause she dont wanna call first. :pimp:

Nice try shawty, well played :pimp:

But I ain't callin :pimp:

Last edited:
But I ain't callin :pimp:

my man :smokin

She is going to :

why do spanish women love denim without back pockets?
most of them don't have nice plump ***** or cheeks, those brazillian jeans give the illusion that they do (no pockets means more fabric tightly hug the shape and the tighter/thinner the "denim" is you can keep pulling it up to perk your ***). how do i know this? i've worn some before when I was younger and was like whoaaaaaa. I mean I already had a nice backside, but it totally exaggerated it and tbh, totally inappropriate for how old I was (like 14). 

most of them don't have nice plump ***** or cheeks, those brazillian jeans give the illusion that they do (no pockets means more fabric tightly hug the shape and the tighter/thinner the "denim" is you can keep pulling it up to perk your ***). how do i know this? i've worn some before when I was younger and was like whoaaaaaa. I mean I already had a nice backside, but it totally exaggerated it and tbh, totally inappropriate for how old I was (like 14). 

So you say you didn't that have that much booty, but your username is bigbootyho :nerd:

EDIT : That second obama pic always gets me rolling :lol:

Last edited:

obama%20looking%20serious.jpg

Great sn to post correlation

So you say you didn't that have that much booty, but your username is bigbootyho
nerd.gif
when did I say that? I said that it exaggerated what I already had; basically if your tween daughter had a JLo booty, would you want her walking around wearing those no-pocket jeans? I would hope not. It was a fad though in my time, but I know why they still wear em 
nerd.gif
 Basically why DCAllAmerican talks about women wearing boyshorts...just some tricks we girls have up our sleeves 
laugh.gif

So you say you didn't that have that much booty, but your username is bigbootyho
nerd.gif
when did I say that? I said that it exaggerated what I already had; basically if your tween daughter had a JLo booty, would you want her walking around wearing those no-pocket jeans? I would hope not. It was a fad though in my time, but I know why they still wear em 
nerd.gif
 Basically why DCAllAmerican talks about women wearing boyshorts...just some tricks we girls have up our sleeves 
laugh.gif
we need pics to confirm your hypothesis ...(pictures of you obviously).

First world problems:

My volume button on my iphone fell off, now it takes 6 extra seconds to set the volume level.

Finder is messing up, but I don't want to restart my mac to fix it.

I ordered various black friday deals, but I won't be able to indulge in them till next friday.

I still own an iphone 3gs.

So you say you didn't that have that much booty, but your username is bigbootyho :nerd:
when did I say that? I said that it exaggerated what I already had; basically if your tween daughter had a JLo booty, would you want her walking around wearing those no-pocket jeans? I would hope not. It was a fad though in my time, but I know why they still wear em :nerd:  Basically why DCAllAmerican talks about women wearing boyshorts...just some tricks we girls have up our sleeves :lol:

Ether way, sumrndmdude said it all.

Pics or you're not even a girl :nerd:

Last edited:
Question for all my smooth TANers, say you get a girl a gift, what if you were to go put a single rose in the bag that youre giving it to her in. Smooth? Yay or Nay.

If its your girl then yeah I'd go for it, women love flowers just make sure its fresh when you give it to her and not all crumbled and dead
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Nah I'm just trying to get at her, couldnt hurt though
Yeah you right, go for it, there's no way women wouldn't like that...could give you a quicker chance at the yambs
smokin.gif
This did not work
laugh.gif
. Wasnt the idea cause it was flawless, its moreso the fact that shes not feeling me. Its a great move though, keeping it in the back pocket.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Hi Cap?
nerd.gif

Ha, I would and I have evidence (in those exact jeans), but then you all would just call me an attn *****. So I'm goin to give yall somethin better: 

http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2012/02/jeans.html 

that link puts it all out there. i mean, just think why it's so popular to wear tights/leggings as pants now? tighter, stretchier, and thinner the fabric is, the more it hugs whatever curves you are trying to highlight. anyways this is one of the few times i've ever come in here, saw the post, and happened to know the exact answer to the question. moving on.... 

Ha, I would and I have evidence (in those exact jeans), but then you all would just call me an attn *****. So I'm goin to give yall somethin better: 

http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2012/02/jeans.html 

that link puts it all out there. i mean, just think why it's so popular to wear tights/leggings as pants now? tighter, stretchier, and thinner the fabric is, the more it hugs whatever curves you are trying to highlight. anyways this is one of the few times i've ever come in here, saw the post, and happened to know the exact answer to the question. moving on.... 
we have a number of attn ***** appreciation threads on this site, we just want a real world example of the phenomenon that you are describing. Plus an example provided by a fellow nter would carry a lot of weight. We will treat your booty pics with the most academic civility
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom