the thread about nothing...

icRq4yCNJiF2Y.gif

I came quick the other night getting some yambs :smh: never happened like that before, must because I've been participating in the no fap challenge.

I'm not ready to go back to work on Monday, my week off flew by so fast

Ok NT I need serious help an advise fast long story short I was driving a rental car and swerved out of the way of a barrel that was in my way in the process the barrel caught the mirror and is $:&/@:$ed up. Told my dad and he's pissed I'm 17 so of course he's gonna say he was driving he's so mad he wouldn't even say if he got insurance on it worse case Sanrio how much is it to replace a mirror on average? I'm freaking out any advise would be nice

Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio

Ok NT I need serious help an advise fast long story short I was driving a rental car and swerved out of the way of a barrel that was in my way in the process the barrel caught the mirror and is $:&/@:$ed up. Told my dad and he's pissed I'm 17 so of course he's gonna say he was driving he's so mad he wouldn't even say if he got insurance on it worse case Sanrio how much is it to replace a mirror on average? I'm freaking out any advise would be nice
Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio
http://www.sanrio.com/

Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio

what does hello kitty got to do w/ a door mirror?

My childhood gf has a add in the latest horizon mag lookin bad as hell...my Cleveland NTrs know wassup but damb she lookin rite

Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio

Sanrio

what does hello kitty got to do w/ a door mirror?

:rofl: i love this thread

To the people who liked that Key/Peele bully clip, you may like this video.

It consists of the same type of humor.

To the batman fans:

Man once you've messed up your sleeping pattern, its hard to go back to sleeping early.

**** got me waking up at 2-3 in the afternoon

wish me luck fellas, my truck broke down in a ghetto part of the city & i'm on my way back to see if it works, let alone if it's still there 

sucks being poor
tired.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom