the thread about nothing...

My brother's wife is talking about my parents and I visiting on Facebook - she apparently forgot I could see her statuses.

Not sure how I should face this situation.
Kill.your brother, take his face and put it over yours, practice his speech patterns and voice. Take his life and pipe his wife for a good 25 years, then and only then you take off the mask and reveal your true identity.

youre always saying some crazy **** :rofl:

you got me sayin whodie too even though i dont know how to pronounce it..change between who-de and whoa-de

Man once you've messed up your sleeping pattern, its hard to go back to sleeping early.

**** got me waking up at 2-3 in the afternoon

same here..when i dont work i wake up at like 1-2 .. end up going to sleep at like 4 and doing it again the next day :smh:

350qyao.jpg

the things i would do. :smh:

send me to jail. idc.

I was gonna comment on that pic but i forgot how old she was 
mean.gif

edit: actually i don't even know how old she is. how old is she ?

Last edited:
Ok NT I need serious help an advise fast long story short I was driving a rental car and swerved out of the way of a barrel that was in my way in the process the barrel caught the mirror and is $:&/@:$ed up. Told my dad and he's pissed I'm 17 so of course he's gonna say he was driving he's so mad he wouldn't even say if he got insurance on it worse case Sanrio how much is it to replace a mirror on average? I'm freaking out any advise would be nice

It really depends on the car, prices range ALL over the place... A base Toyota Corolla mirror costs about $25-40 to replace while my electro-chromatic heated power mirrors on my Caddy cost $250 before paint.

Back
Top Bottom