the thread about nothing...

What are you guys putting on your wishlist this year?

money

"I always request you,

You go get f**k*d up & we show up to your rescue...

Throw your ones up in the air... 'Cause those ones you throw up will get her out of...
"

I'm just saying, (knowingly you guise don't show much respect for most females) you ever just had that sad feeling about a woman, someone you didn't know.. It's like one of those weird swallows you have in your throat after seeing something you could possibly never relate to but yet you imagine it.

:wow:

Last edited:
"I always request you,

You go get f**k*d up & we show up to your rescue...

Throw your ones up in the air... 'Cause those one you throw up will get her out of... "

I'm just saying, (knowingly you guise don't show much love for most females) you ever just had that sad feeling about a woman, someone you didn't know.. It's like one of those weird swallows you have in your throat after seeing something you could possibly never relate to but yet you imagine it.

embarassed.gif
No lie I'm right there with you. It'll pass though, it always does.

Pretty sure I broke my had while drunk last night. Have full movement but it is damn sore and swollen. Should go to the hospital but really don't want to. If it is broken that means I will probably have to be out of work for a while since writing is essential for my job :smh: And no PTO saved :smh:

My coworkers friend is struggling so he hes selling his jordans and fitted. He has aj 2 used for sale $275 and my coworker is thinking of buying them secretly and sending them to him for Christmas.

Coworker is weird as dfffffffff

My coworkers friend is struggling so he hes selling his jordans and fitted. He has aj 2 used for sale $275 and my coworker is thinking of buying them secretly and sending them to him for Christmas.
Coworker is weird as dfffffffff

That's nice tho?

What AJ 2 merit that 275 price tag?

Back
Top Bottom