⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛
🟨🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

68AE3678-7693-4BD5-B73B-758E0F17CA8F.jpeg

Wordle 596 3/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

it's been over a month now since 2023 and had our cat his first bath since getting him and is about 6 months old. didn't like the shower especially the drip but the wash tub was fine. went crazy when I turned on the shower. anyways, his coat got all cleaned up and looked like a fluffy cotton candy once done. so far, his demeanor has been pretty good and relaxed. never had that cat slap tendency and seems to act more like a dog than a careful cat. he just knocked things over with total disregard. on the otherhand, he does pushes off people with his paws out of instinct when he doesn't want to be bothered. better than a cat slap. also, he'll be losing his balls in a few weeks time as he is getting to that age.

just watched black panther 2.

so much better than the first one.

but man... now it seems like everyone and their mother is in an iron man suit lol.

I mean I get it.. the power scaling in the MCU is only increasing so basic weaponry aint gonna cut it no more to keep up.

Back when I was 18, broke college student. I literally stopped and pumped $1 worth of gas. It was embarrassing. Was probably running on fumes by the time I got home. Still had to get money from my folks and drive to a gas station.
You did what you had to bro & are now in a much better place. **** like that molds us into the person we become.
Windy City vibes :pimp:
Grammys maybe a joke but still might watch tho.
Just like the Fast & Furious movies. Been trash since Paul Walker died but every single one of them are an absolute must watch, lol. That being said I can't wait for Fast 10 :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom