the thread about nothing...

I already got an outfit in mind for these. No clothes just yellow body paint, orange boxing gloves and those boots. :pimp:
pac-man.jpg

Sound bar remote batteries went dead last night. Damn mission just to find a 4pk of regular AA batteries. All they carry now it seems is bulk pack. Or if they do have a 4pk, it’s the high end ones for like $14.

Sound bar remote batteries went dead last night. Damn mission just to find a 4pk of regular AA batteries. All they carry now it seems is bulk pack. Or if they do have a 4pk, it’s the high end ones for like $14.
But you can get like 50 on Amazon for like $20 and be good for years 🤣

I dunno what happened to the citizen app but I don’t get the same around the town alerts like I used to. For the past few weeks it’s been scaled down to news-worthy shootings or positive stuff. Maybe it’s just atlanta, but I feel like I get more out of town updates than local lately. No reason for me to be getting LA and NYC alerts.

Don't qualify for the kind of house we want and our wishlist. Saw a house that hit about 5 boxes on the wishlist that was in our budget. Put in an offer 10 percent over asking price...still didn't get the damn house.

Feels like I'd rather continue to rent than keep going through this ********. That was only the 2nd offer we put in, but this **** is killing me. Stressed to the max.

My job ain't **** too...got beef with them as well.

It was a really ****** Monday. Might just call off tomorrow. **** it levels completely full.

Don't qualify for the kind of house we want and our wishlist. Saw a house that hit about 5 boxes on the wishlist that was in our budget. Put in an offer 10 percent over asking price...still didn't get the damn house.

Feels like I'd rather continue to rent than keep going through this bull****. That was only the 2nd offer we put in, but this **** is killing me. Stressed to the max.
Hey, congrats on being at that point, though. 🔥 I just bought a house November 2021. Keep at it. 🤙

I dunno what happened to the citizen app but I don’t get the same around the town alerts like I used to. For the past few weeks it’s been scaled down to news-worthy shootings or positive stuff. Maybe it’s just atlanta, but I feel like I get more out of town updates than local lately. No reason for me to be getting LA and NYC alerts.
I think they need some sort of agreement with the local agencies to publish certain things now.

I remember I got a notification for an armed man wielding a gun literally outside of my house. I haven't trusted the app since :lol:

The Citizen app have been lacking lately. Been checking CrimeWatchMPLS twitter to see the bs that been going on around town.

Back
Top Bottom