the thread about nothing...

Anybody can ID these?

3123EB89-5981-479F-9B1C-F6ECC39C626E.jpeg

Karhu, but I don't know the brand well enough to tell you the model

want to go to that kind of party. found it just a bit unusual that your age group ain't that unhinged.
Oh I highly recommend it
The concept of the “MNDR TNDR” (less Tinder) event here is that you have to pick a badge with a selection of attractive female or male celebs’ faces, so you then clasp the badge on you that most closely resembles your type. 2 badges if you’re bi.
Then you go in and basically just easily seek out eachother’s types.

Again, me and especially my friend (Amy, for reference) were both pretty drunk before we even got there and didn’t realize it was an age 40+ event. After we got in for the cheap alcohol by bribing the entry guy, we took a quick glance around and our respective ages of 25 (her) and 28 (me) were very out of place.

Within about five minutes a pretty blonde MILF stepped up to us on the dancefloor, said I was sexy and immediately grabbed my hands to rub them all over her chest and ***, before I could even respond. :lol:
Then when she leaned in to make out, she grabbed my privates the whole time. Right after, she grabbed Amy for a three-way makeout :lol:

Since I was gonna sleep over at Amy’s place afterwards anyway, we both asked the hot blonde to come along. She agreed but by the time we left, she was practically a zombie and ended up throwing up on a sidewalk so we called her a cab.

I definitely wasn’t expecting a 40+ event to be so horny.

Oh I highly recommend it
The concept of the “MNDR TNDR” (less Tinder) event here is that you have to pick a badge with a selection of attractive female or male celebs’ faces, so you then clasp the badge on you that most closely resembles your type. 2 badges if you’re bi.
Then you go in and basically just easily seek out eachother’s types.

Again, me and especially my friend (Amy, for reference) were both pretty drunk before we even got there and didn’t realize it was an age 40+ event. After we got in for the cheap alcohol by bribing the entry guy, we took a quick glance around and our respective ages of 25 (her) and 28 (me) were very out of place.

Within about five minutes a pretty blonde MILF stepped up to us on the dancefloor, said I was sexy and immediately grabbed my hands to rub them all over her chest and ***, before I could even respond. :lol:
Then when she leaned in to make out, she grabbed my privates the whole time. Right after, she grabbed Amy for a three-way makeout :lol:

Since I was gonna sleep over at Amy’s place afterwards anyway, we both asked the hot blonde to come along. She agreed but by the time we left, she was practically a zombie and ended up throwing up on a sidewalk so we called her a cab.

I definitely wasn’t expecting a 40+ event to be so horny.
I wouldn't be surprised. I find it easy for 20 something individual to get along with 40 something crowd. But found difficult for a 40 something person to get along in a 20 something crowd. The only 20 something people that I get along with are old souls and some certain co workers that I got a fling with. Man, that party you went though sounds hot damn. Too bad we don't or have not seen one of those here yet(?) But I heard some co workers talk about a place but nothing as wild as that.

Back
Top Bottom