the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 (91).jpg

Some new runners. Asics Novablast 3. A lot of hype behind these shoes last year. They feel great on foot. Gonna wait till the weather gets better to try them out. Hopefully next week.
Nice, they look like good ones. Got a picture of your current ones? I’m curious to see how bad you beat them with all those miles you put on, lol.

Some new runners. Asics Novablast 3. A lot of hype behind these shoes last year. They feel great on foot. Gonna wait till the weather gets better to try them out. Hopefully next week.
IMG_20230130_210910~3.jpg
The 2 is amazing. A little squishy, and they look bonkers, but I have no soreness, and I am Old.

Enjoy!

The 2 is amazing. A little squishy, and they look bonkers, but I have no soreness, and I am Old.

Enjoy!
I was gonna get the 2's. They're on sale for $80 at the running warehouse. Watched a Kofuzi video where he mentioned the sale. Next day they were out of my size smh. Got the 3's 20% off at Champs tho.

How does the rocker feel on the 2's?

I was gonna get the 2's. They're on sale for $80 at the running warehouse. Watched a Kofuzi video where he mentioned the sale. Next day they were out of my size smh. Got the 3's 20% off at Champs tho.

How does the rocker feel on the 2's?
It’s a dramatic transition, and took some time getting used to. I run pretty hard, though, as a heel striker, so it’s actually great when you get the feel.

I have two other pairs in rotation, both heavily cushioned, Nike React Infinity and Saucony Triumph— the ASICS are by far the softest, easiest ride.

Back
Top Bottom