the thread about nothing...

Really wanna see the new twilight movie but none of my friends wanna see it, not even females. About to catch the $5 matinee tomorrow morning by myself. No damns given

Anybody know how to play an ipod in a car that pre-dates aux ports (03 malibu)?
I use this thing. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-NA-_-NA I paid $5 for it though. It holds it down for me.
Really wanna see the new twilight movie but none of my friends wanna see it, not even females. About to catch the $5 matinee tomorrow morning by myself. No damns given
This feel, I know it. Will prob watch it alone as well.

Last edited:

go for it, if i cant get someone to check something out w/ me (movie, new restaurant etc) i will do that **** by myself.

i had this weird dream where i was driving and i saw someone i dont get along with on here, so then a car chase ensued.

you know how i knew it was him or her?

he had his s/n on his license plate :lol: ,

chased him or her but said person got away never saw the face.
was this person your other self?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Right? I feel like people who will never see a movie or do something by themselves are just insecure and not comfortable in their own skin. They need someone else to provide their happiness. If I wanna do something, I'll do it. Perfectly content with doing things by myself

Right? I feel like people who will never see a movie or do something by themselves are just insecure and not comfortable in their own skin. They need someone else to provide their happiness. If I wanna do something, I'll do it. Perfectly content with doing things by myself

:smokin team lone wolf

just pretend that you are a movie critic, go there with a notepad, fake a conversation with your editor...instant yambs from impressionable girls!

just pretend that you are a movie critic, go there with a notepad, fake a conversation with your editor...instant yambs from impressionable girls!
roll.gif
That's like playing with fire. You know only teeny boppers are going to be there. Too much jailbreak. 

I'm a roll in, get there extra early. Middle row, middle seat. Gonna enjoy my damn movie with no damns given. I really enjoy the twilight series. If more dudes gave it a chance, they would actually like it. But they are too damn scared of appearing gay or femaleish. When in reality, they are suppressing their own homosexual inhibitions by refusing to see it because of those reasons. 

I will never understand why people don't just do stuff for themselves and not to please other people. In the end, it's just me, myself, and I. I don't trust anybody but myself and my own immediate family. 

Thanks for the info on the aux ports. Would have easily bought the tape thing, but I only have a cd player. Was baffled at my friends 96 Tacoma that was jamming an ipod :lol:
Will probably end up getting that dual radio/cd player for the direct connection

YOOOOOO
roll.gif
. Must attempt
Is there a way to get to the last page of a thread in the new NT Mobile?
I didnt want to put this in the feedback forum because it really isnt a complaint moreso me probably not finding it. Is there a way to jump to the 1st unread post like we can do here? I opened up TAN and the NBA thread and got put at post 1, and for super long threads like those starting back there then having to scroll isnt fun.
Other than that I'm loving it.
Spoiler test
Its working on my ipod touch Rice Boy
Oh man spoilers work
pimp.gif
same question. posting from the mobile site
pimp.gif
go to the thread
let it load
click on top right arrow icon
click on unread posts

so people use TAN as an insult now? lol I was told by an esteemed member of this board to go back to TAN when i gif bombed a thread lmao. i guess this is where all the "trolls" hang out.
we should have a gif party to celebrate

Back
Top Bottom