the thread about nothing...

BatmanYearOne_06.jpg

today i saw some highschool kid at starbucks with a range rover then when im at the tire shop i see an old guy that works there leaving in an old bucket.

it baffles me how things work out like that in this world.

whats the best way to mend a small rip in a convertible soft top? :nerd:

You have a few options

Is the top black ? If so you and your only looking for the cheapest possible fix use some black 100mph tape or gorrila tape. Its gotta be the extra strong black tape, duct tape is not durable enough to last longer than a week.

There are a number of different do it yourself topical patch kits out there but most look kinda crappy and dont last very long.

If you can find a very good shop they should be able to fix the tear by patching it from the underside leaving nearly no visable signs but a lot of shops will try to talk you into a costly full top replacement.

Got a new job today making 2 dollars an hour more than my old one. No interview either since my boy is kitchen manager. Eff my old job the sous chef can suck my ****. I think I'm making more than him now. :lol:

today i saw some highschool kid at starbucks with a range rover then when im at the tire shop i see an old guy that works there leaving in an old bucket.
it baffles me how things work out like that in this world.

Obviously the old man stole the kids bucket

You have a few options
Is the top black ? If so you and your only looking for the cheapest possible fix use some black 100mph tape or gorrila tape. Its gotta be the extra strong black tape, duct tape is not durable enough to last longer than a week.
There are a number of different do it yourself topical patch kits out there but most look kinda crappy and dont last very long.
If you can find a very good shop they should be able to fix the tear by patching it from the underside leaving nearly no visable signs but a lot of shops will try to talk you into a costly full top replacement.

no doubt the shops will charge up the butt. how are those liquid repair adhesives?

i want to avoid tape at all costs

Last edited:
Saw this guy at a red light today with a Romney/Ryan bumper sticker on his car, pulled up beside him like

Last edited:
i had this weird dream where i was driving and i saw someone i dont get along with on here, so then a car chase ensued.

you know how i knew it was him or her?

he had his s/n on his license plate 
laugh.gif

chased him or her but said person got away never saw the face.
was this person your other self?

Back
Top Bottom