the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

chief keef parody

:smh: doesn't look like me and my mom will be spending thanksgiving together, they got her working till midnight on Wednesday, and coming in at 8am on Thursday, a women her age shouldn't be working those kinds of hours, I wish I could take her place

I add people to PSN with the intention of playing games. I hate when people send you friend requests but then ignore your invite to play games. Whats the point, lol

mean.gif
doesn't look like me and my mom will be spending thanksgiving together, they got her working till midnight on Wednesday, and coming in at 8am on Thursday, a women her age shouldn't be working those kinds of hours, I wish I could take her place
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you guys can have a dinner on a day following Thanksgiving.

I've been in similar situations

I add people to PSN with the intention of playing games. I hate when people send you friend requests but then ignore your invite to play games. Whats the point, lol

Sometimes they're in the middle of playing someone/thing else(I hate when people send me invites to games I'm not playing), or maybe they're like me and have a bad habit of leaving the ps3 on while I sleep/watch tv and even go to work....

Can someone plz post that gif of that stripper upsidedown on the pole looking like shes walkin on invisibles stairs i got $3 paypal when IGet home if its posted before 11 central lol

Sometimes they're in the middle of playing someone/thing else(I hate when people send me invites to games I'm not playing), or maybe they're like me and have a bad habit of leaving the ps3 on while I sleep/watch tv and even go to work....

Thats true but when I've sent 2-3 invites with a week or 2 and never get a reply I just delete.

In other news, my coworkers have been listening to gay rappers for 2 days now...... gay as in dudes rapping explicit lyrics about the sexual acts they'll do on other males. They're laughing at the lyrics but its been going on for 2 days. Occasionally they'll spit a few bars from the songs. Its weird.

Back
Top Bottom