the thread about nothing...

1316193434289677.gif

nerd.gif

You can keep the money tho
laugh.gif
Mother+of+god+_5955f152dd550358b807372ec23a45be.gif

just pretend that you are a movie critic, go there with a notepad, fake a conversation with your editor...instant yambs from impressionable girls!
:rofl: That's like playing with fire. You know only teeny boppers are going to be there. Too much jailbreak. 

I'm a roll in, get there extra early. Middle row, middle seat. Gonna enjoy my damn movie with no damns given. I really enjoy the twilight series. If more dudes gave it a chance, they would actually like it. But they are too damn scared of appearing gay or femaleish. When in reality, they are suppressing their own homosexual inhibitions by refusing to see it because of those reasons. 

I will never understand why people don't just do stuff for themselves and not to please other people. In the end, it's just me, myself, and I. I don't trust anybody but myself and my own immediate family. 

Nope....there were grown *** men and women there pushing people in line. Was quite funny/sad....caused sky fall to be delayed 20 minutes and when they finally started seating for sky fall they forgot about us. We sat in a dark theater for another 10 minutes. And when movie came on it just popped on. No previews or anything. Only saw the first twilight. Wife wants to see this one so I'll probably see it next weekend. Go be so lost.

Last edited:
Nope....there were grown *** men and women there pushing people in line. Was quite funny/sad....caused sky fall to be delayed 20 minutes and when they finally started seating for sky fall they forgot about us. We sat in a dark theater for another 10 minutes. And when movie came on it just popped on. No previews or anything. Only saw the first twilight. Wife wants to see this one so I'll probably see it next weekend. Go be so lost.
At least you're giving this a shot (even though wifey wants to see it). I will never understand why dudes hate on the movies when they have never seen any of them. It's cool if you don't like em, but at least have an experience to back it up. 

It's like dudes who hate on people who drink and smoke, yet have never tried it. Annoys the hell outta me

If I walked in on my wife doing that, I'd beat the dudes *** to a bloody pulp. Gather all her belongings and tell her to get the hell out of my house. No second chances no nothing. Once a cheater always a cheater

So, tonight the gf dragged me to see Twlight. After hearing the slappy super fans laugh at stupid jokes and clap throughout the movie when bad things happened to the villains, it got me thinking: has there ever been as much hype for such a bad series of movies? Like, a worse series of movies that got as much or more hype just because people love it, even though the movies are ****?

So, tonight the gf dragged me to see Twlight. After hearing the slappy super fans laugh at stupid jokes and clap throughout the movie when bad things happened to the villains, it got me thinking: has there ever been as much hype for such a bad series of movies? Like, a worse series of movies that got as much or more hype just because people love it, even though the movies are ****?
But Twilight is good.....

Back
Top Bottom