the thread about nothing...

finally incorporated team T.A.N into the sig not sure what took me so long fam, but anyway happy hour starts 30mins in the office. We got some 3 olives cherry vodka, zinfandel and some other good stuff

finally incorporated team T.A.N into the sig not sure what took me so long fam, but anyway happy hour starts 30mins in the office. We got some 3 olives cherry vodka, zinfandel and some other good stuff

watch out for that chick with the baby- shes gonna hit that zinfandel and try to hop on the D

I'm getting throwed tonight (well.....for me at least a few beers and MJ) got a test after work, and after that- :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

some buns is in order too

dang. TruthGets got sniped?

Grizz I don't know your previous name, but i've been here since 04 or 05. I'm curious what was it?

watch out for that chick with the baby- shes gonna hit that zinfandel and try to hop on the D

oh man let me tell ya how today i went to the fridge to grab my water out there and as im bent over to grab it from the bottom rack you know how you get that feeling when ya feel as if someone is behind you ? well yea she was standin like literally right behind me bumpin me with her stomach, i get up turn around and said may i ask what  you are doing please ? Than outloud shes yells no i dont wanna get with you in the office. That got me alittle heated honestly so i said look we can be cool as co-workers but we will never be anything else so i think you should move on with your life cause id really appreciate it. The look on her face was priceless she hasnt been back in my office since that went down this morning in the kitchen and her commin in my office is an everyday thing. Its weird fam even my other co-workers told her dont you get the hint he dont like you  

So after having a stellar day 2 days ago today I lose my wallet in less than 5 minutes & a 8ball told me I was gay, stupid, and fake..geesh talk about my luck:smh:

^ HAHA, thats all i could think of- and you know you got a problem if that white girl starts talking :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom