the thread about nothing...

Saweetie :smh: **** McDonald's.
Chef Ramsay is somewhere cryin.​
tenor.gif

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega Bad Bunny's ''Chambea'' video from 2017 has a NES Nintendo console in it.
Screenshot_20210730-172546.png

Screenshot_20210730-172709.png
I need to play NES games because I have one but I don't think I have played it a lot, I bought it several years ago with at least Zelda II and I probably bought Mario Bros I & III with it...
I don't have a MegaDrive and same "problem", I would need to take some time to discover all old consoles...

The 70s might not be my fav. decade but I do appreciate the music. Thanks to my Mom for putting me onto so many gems.
I love pop songs, if this is how we could call them, from this period
A horse with no name, Walking on the moon...
Walking on the moon is clearly my favorite song from The Police

I wonder if we could not even call this ska ?
A lot of great songs from the 70's, I never really remember the names but with YouTube that's cool

1967 Nights in white satin

1978 Heart of glass

Love is the drug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU

Songs not available :s
One way ticket, Video killed the radio star

Food poisoning is a great diet...Trust me :lol:
I don't know why but when this kind of things happen I always evacuate bad thoughts, like a purification of the soul in the pain, strange.
I must be the kind to start believing in God once problems come :lol: That's sad :smh:

EDIT:

This pair, before I sold it, I used to wear it a lot, LB XI Low, great one, and the mix between blackness and colors is great on it

Attachments

• nike-lebron-11-low-black-gum.jpg
    nike-lebron-11-low-black-gum.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 13
I haven’t had a McFlurry in such a long time. I remember watching a video of them changing out the ice cream and seeing how dirty the machine was

It’s one of the reasons I ask for zero ice in my drinks now. I hear they don’t clean them as they should and have too much bacteria. One report said it was toilet water levels, grooooosssssss.

It’s one of the reasons I ask for zero ice in my drinks now. I hear they don’t clean them as they should and have too much bacteria. One report said it was toilet water levels, grooooosssssss.
Plus when you don't order without it it's not even tasty, like illimited Pepsi at Quick, no, thanks :lol:

EDIT :

91B-ztsW8NL._AC_SX679_.jpg
I'ld be in the mood to eat this with some coffee :smokin

61HubM91Q9L._AC_SX569_.jpg

Used to eat these ones I think as a teen with tea, biscuits could be delicious as long as you have something to drink with them

courslive3-c1129.jpg

None of you had this at home ? It was always intended to be for cooking but always finishing eating them at all the other interesting stuff was already devoured :lol:

I love pop songs, if this is how we could call them, from this period
A horse with no name, Walking on the moon...
Walking on the moon is clearly my favorite song from The Police

I wonder if we could not even call this ska ?
A lot of great songs from the 70's, I never really remember the names but with YouTube that's cool

1967 Nights in white satin

1978 Heart of glass

Love is the drug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU

Songs not available :s
One way ticket, Video killed the radio star

Let's stay together would always be associated with Pulp Fiction for me, Marsellus talking with Butch

Back
Top Bottom