the thread about nothing...

That's why my Grandma (RIP) never ate outside, cause she knew mofos be dirty.
Yes, a lot of stuff you just don't want to think about it because people are dirty in general, it could be visible or not.
I mainly work with women and for most of them they don't wash hands after going to the toilets...
I remember when people cooked stuff and brought them at work wanting you to eat it, no thanks
😅
Because I know man you never wash your hands and might use your fingers for your ears or nose so...
🤢
🤮
If people don't wash hands during Covid's era, imagine BEFORE :rofl:
I feel more safe to eat to MacDonald's than to a simple restaurant, because at least rules exist...
I mean I don't, but before 2020

In middle school one of my Math teachers used to let us use the computers, so one time I'm using a computer and I go to cdnow.com and listen to a snippet of 'Lick My Nuts' without headphones lol. The teacher looked at me and just waved turn it down. I guess he didn't start wildin on me cause I used to help him out with grading the students work lol.

In middle school one of my Math teachers used to let us use the computers, so one time I'm using a computer and I go to cdnow.com and listen to a snippet of 'Lick My Nuts' without headphones lol. The teacher looked at me and just waved turn it down. I guess he didn't start wildin on me cause I used to help him out with grading the students work lol.

There's a french rapper who is often mentionning Three Six Mafia, I love his songs but it's hard to listen to him for same reasons :lol:

Easy day run
Screenshot_20210730-223819__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-223821__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-223823__01.jpg

I love pop songs, if this is how we could call them, from this period
A horse with no name, Walking on the moon...
Walking on the moon is clearly my favorite song from The Police

I wonder if we could not even call this ska ?
A lot of great songs from the 70's, I never really remember the names but with YouTube that's cool

1967 Nights in white satin

1978 Heart of glass

Love is the drug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3OepDn5GU

Songs not available :s
One way ticket, Video killed the radio star

I believe the song categories were folk, pop rock, melodic rock. Pop music before goes down along the line of popular. For me, pop music nowadays is generally synonymous to garbage.

It’s one of the reasons I ask for zero ice in my drinks now. I hear they don’t clean them as they should and have too much bacteria. One report said it was toilet water levels, grooooosssssss.

Cleaning the ice machine was a pain the @ $ $. We'd clean it once a month at my very first job I had.

In the early 2000s, I went to a high school valentine's dance, at the time I wasn't with anyone. I was on my friends with benefits steez, anyway I arrived and saw one of the girls I talked to and decided to dance with her, but the funny thing was while I'm dancing the other chicks start staring at me cause they pepped out my moves, so one of them tried to dance with me, but the girl I was with told her he's with me tonight, bounce. Mad girls looked thirsty while I was dancing all through the night lol. I never forget that chick that looked like Cindy Crawford staring at me. They took a photo of me and my dancing partner and the photo was featured on the school newspaper.

Honestly, once we started seeing black stuff in the ice, it was an indicator that it was time for a cleaning.
That’s crazy! Its like that with the soda dispensers too. Next time any of you are pouring your own drinks be sure to look at not only the nozzle.....look under it as well. I’ve seen what looks like rust or maybe slime-ish looking residue in them. I was shocked and didn’t get my refill. Left the cup right there.

Damn DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you’re out here laying proof down…never thought I would see it.

If only we could get pics of your food. It’s not like we don’t believe you, we want to see what you eat. :lol:
:lol: Nah, he definitely thought I was lying about waking up early to workout.

:lol: But yea, I told yall before, I don't be thinking about taking pics 98.5% of the time I'm about to eat. That isn't in my brain forreal.

Back
Top Bottom