the thread about nothing...

I always thought the 70s was the weakest decade of music.
Long time I thought it was the 90's, because before the 60's I can't tell, but the 60's, 70's, 80's had something.
And in the 90's we had both great and bad music, boys band, techno, dance etc.
I think I'm more into 70's than 60's
70's and 80's maybe the best, then 90's, 00's, 60's
If I had to think about "pop songs" 70's/80's/90's
I think I don't listen a lot to the 60's
And if it's not Hip Hop I don't think I listen a lot to 00's except house/electronical, and worse for the 10's and 20's
80's must be the best period because no garbages as in the 90's, and way more dancing, vibing, than the 70's songs
Best OST are often about 70's and 80's, each time I watch a movie and I hear a great song I already know when I google it it's from these 2 decades I think

200.gif

Hey TAN Boyz and Galz don't know where or who to ask so I figured one of y'all might know....so when I try to upload a pic it's telling me : Oops we ran into some problems file is too big....that's what every single pic old new doesn't matter.....how can I fix this issue? Thx !

Just played to Counter Strike Source, as the game released in 2004 it could be a pain to find a server in my language, but finaly succeed and played with people I haven't in years, like a cyber camaraderie with more or less sympathy between each one, but there was someone I didn't know before, she was speaking badly to people because they were talking while dead (you're not supposed to do this at it disturbed players still alive), no one said nothing at first but later a guy I know took his revenge on her, funny moment :lol:
You couldn't ask for respect if you don't yourself give respect.

What do you think is the perfect "starter" Jordan model? My dad wants a pair so I'm in the market to cop for him.

Hey TAN Boyz and Galz don't know where or who to ask so I figured one of y'all might know....so when I try to upload a pic it's telling me : Oops we ran into some problems file is too big....that's what every single pic old new doesn't matter.....how can I fix this issue? Thx !

What type of file is it? JPEG? PNG?

Back
Top Bottom