the thread about nothing...

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega not from my favorite decade, but I do appreciate it. This movie is crazy.
birds_1963_40x60_styleY_linen_original_film_art_5000x.jpg
I still haven't seen any Hitchcock movies :lol:
I had 2 on DVD's, never been in a mood for these 2 ones :s
The most I age the most easy stuff I watch, I should have watched it while I was a teen, I was more into this kind of movies I think...
Like Citizen Kane or Metropolis, still haven't seen them, they're somewhere on my list...

I remember having enjoyed this as a teen, even if I didn't seen a lot of them I like movies in Black & White
195130.jpg
This one was cool :
18374996.jpg
_
miller-s-crossing-affiche.jpg
Love prohibition as a set up for shows or movies, it makes me the thing easy to watch
The Highwaymen / Miller's Crossing / The Boardwalk Empire / Pinky Blinders
This kind of stuff, I could be not exact about all of these really during Prohibition but still easy to watch
_
This one was great :
Pi (1).jpg
I don't know if it is really a spoiler but :
And it could apply to aging too, because you could be in a certain way of thinking while young and you could tend to simplify aging, because too much energy spent in something could destroy you
Another one in Black & White :
124254232_o (1).jpg
Thinking about all these movies seen years ago makes me think again about how important is the stuff you listen to, you watch, you play, while young, because it could stay a part of you as an adult...
-
I need to find some motivation to watch Hitchcock's movies now ^^

I still haven't seen any Hitchcock movies :lol:
I had 2 on DVD's, never been in a mood for these 2 ones :s
The most I age the most easy stuff I watch, I should have watched it while I was a teen, I was more into this kind of movies I think...
Like Citizen Kane or Metropolis, still haven't seen them, they're somewhere on my list...

I remember having enjoyed this as a teen, even if I didn't seen a lot of them I like movies in Black & White
195130.jpg
This one was cool :
18374996.jpg
_
miller-s-crossing-affiche.jpg
Love prohibition as a set up for shows or movies, it makes me the thing easy to watch
The Highwaymen / Miller's Crossing / The Boardwalk Empire / Pinky Blinders
This kind of stuff, I could be not exact about all of these really during Prohibition but still easy to watch
_
This one was great :
Pi (1).jpg
I don't know if it is really a spoiler but :
And it could apply to aging too, because you could be in a certain way of thinking while young and you could tend to simplify aging, because too much energy spent in something could destroy you
Another one in Black & White :
124254232_o (1).jpg
Thinking about all these movies seen years ago makes me think again about how important is the stuff you listen to, you watch, you play, while young, because it could stay a part of you as an adult...
-
I need to find some motivation to watch Hitchcock's movies now ^^
I'm not really into black & white movies, but thanks for sharing.

I’ve previously asked her if she ever did sexual things with guys before she came out of the closet at 19 years old. She said she only kissed a few guys in highschool to keep up appearances but never went further because she found it gross, same as how us straight men would feel about doing so with men.
Alright, how old is she ? Because I know a woman that was only with men for years, she's 6 years older than me, and 2 years ago I think she met a woman and now she's telling she's lesbian, so people could, if it's not change, reveal to theirselves (I'm 34)

maybe because eventhough she know you like her, you dont pursue her. it can be...
A.> she finds you interesting because you haven't made any advances that her typical male suitors would do.
B.> she needs to break you.

this is just my perspective and you may call me bias. I do regard full lesbies as competition and for some reason, I find awkward to be close to them. not sure if the feeling is mutual but somehow tension and some sort of clash occurs whenever conversations starts with them in general. I do have colleagues that are lesbies but the relationship is purely professional. I believe the only time that I got sympathetic with a lesby is when my cousin came out as one. it was a total scandal since her parents kept it a secret from the rest of the entire clan but for some reason we already knew or atleast felt something was odd. it only came out more public due to some suspicion that her so-called bestfriend was actually her woman that is always with her. in the end, the woman loves the "D" better than the "P".
My work environment is pretty much as close to a utopia as it gets, we all get along very well and a lot of us regularly hang out outside of work. We have a group chat with all our employees where we coworkers regularly schedule hangouts with eachother.
For the most part I wouldn't say my relationship with most of my coworkers is just professional. My main boss I report to for example, the co-founder of the company, is the girlfriend of one of my close friends and she's the one who hired me.
I don't know the exact percentage but I'd say about 80-90% of my coworkers are women, I'm the head of IT support and web administrator and one of just a handful of men who work there.

I think lesbian women make a good wingman tbh. Amy for example said she's always down to be my wingman if I want to. Women are more likely to open up to eachother about guys and Amy is willing to relay that to me or send me screenshots of texts.
I don't really see them as competition. Amy and Elise mostly use Tinder and when going out looking for women, they tend to wear something like a rainbow flag patch or rainbow bracelet to make it more likely that other lesbian women identify them as lesbians.
It works for finding lesbian women from what I can tell but it definitely doesn't stop men from making advances, especially in Elise's case.

Alright, how old is she ? Because I knew a woman that was only with men for years, she's 6 years older than me, and 2 years ago I think she met a woman and now she's telling she's lesbian, so people could, if it's not change, reveal to theirselves (I'm 34)
She just turned 24 in June. I turned 27 in April.

She just turned 24 in June. I turned 27 in April.
From everything you told before if some day she wants to try with men you're certainly # 1 on the list
Can't talk for her but some women have a bad image of men because of fathers / step fathers or others that acted a certain way while they were children, but if they meet a "good guy" it could change things, at least I think so.

My work environment is pretty much as close to a utopia as it gets, we all get along very well and a lot of us regularly hang out outside of work. We have a group chat with all our employees where we coworkers regularly schedule hangouts with eachother.
For the most part I wouldn't say my relationship with most of my coworkers is just professional. My main boss I report to for example, the co-founder of the company, is the girlfriend of one of my close friends and she's the one who hired me.
I don't know the exact percentage but I'd say about 80-90% of my coworkers are women, I'm the head of IT support and web administrator and one of just a handful of men who work there.

I think lesbian women make a good wingman tbh. Amy for example said she's always down to be my wingman if I want to. Women are more likely to open up to eachother about guys and Amy is willing to relay that to me or send me screenshots of texts.
I don't really see them as competition. Amy and Elise mostly use Tinder and when going out looking for women, they tend to wear something like a rainbow flag patch or rainbow bracelet to make it more likely that other lesbian women identify them as lesbians.
It works for finding lesbian women from what I can tell but it definitely doesn't stop men from making advances, especially in Elise's case.
I was hoping for that kind of work environment. sadly, it isnt like this in my field of work anymore. well, it used to be from what I heard from the old timers. everybody seems to be on edge and have their own group. from the stories it started as a quarrel among close friends that got really bad that they had to reassign and sent others in other sites. nowadays, it is mostly purely professional. in other sites, it's bad since bullying does exist. the place where I'm in right now is the most comfortable I worked at so far. and yeah, I have worked in a toxic environment where everybody was headhunting each other and you just don't know who to trust. so far, in my current site, I just hope it would remain as is or for the better. the people around me have given me strength and support. something the other sites that I worked before lack.

I was hoping for that kind of work environment. sadly, it isnt like this in my field of work anymore. well, it used to be from what I heard from the old timers. everybody seems to be on edge and have their own group. from the stories it started as a quarrel among close friends that got really bad that they had to reassign and sent others in other sites. nowadays, it is mostly purely professional. in other sites, it's bad since bullying does exist. the place where I'm in right now is the most comfortable I worked at so far. and yeah, I have worked in a toxic environment where everybody was headhunting each other and you just don't know who to trust. so far, in my current site, I just hope it would remain as is or for the better. the people around me have given me strength and support. something the other sites that I worked before lack.
Yeah unfortunately a lot of workplaces, probably most of them, have a lot of negatives. When I worked as a nurse before the onset of my chronic illness made it physically impossible to do the job, my workplace had just tons and tons of gossip. Before that, the workplaces I did my internships at were all pretty bad as well.
One thing I was really surprised by is that there's been pretty much zero gossip at my workplace, something people typically associate with workplaces, especially if they consist of mostly women. A close friend of mine works in marketing at a recruitment agency with almost entirely female colleagues and there's tons of gossip and catty behavior there.

Earlier this year when I had some sort of seizure that landed me in intensive care at the hospital, all my coworkers got together after a meeting and drafted a letter of support to send me, along with some snacks. They weren't allowed to visit because of covid regulations though.
Same thing with confronting my opioid abuse, they all sent a big letter with individual passages from all the coworkers who were at the meeting.

I really couldn't have wished for a better workplace.

Every time I meet a white kid named Walker, I be THIS close to asking him if his middle is “Texas Ranger”. :rofl:. I know there has the be one out here.

Simone Biles couldn't bring her ADHD medication to Tokyo, and it may have impacted her ability to perform

Makes total sense. I’m glad she didn’t perform, rather her be safe and kick *** on the next Olympics.

I hate the month of August. I hate it so much I couldn't wait till Sunday to post this. Weather is horrible and it feels like it won't ever end.

Worse month of the year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom