the thread about nothing...

IMG_8718.PNG

If I could speak english like she speaks french, also love her positive vibes and speech

Thinking about the eighties make me think about Flashdance but also to Fade of Kanye West, I like the music, not the fact he sings over it but the video was something, I don't think there's a ton of videos with a woman moving so well, having a perfect body, being so sexy without being vulgar

Also noticed the more muscles a woman has, the less vulgar she could be IN GENERAL. Like if the "flesh" were the problem sometimes...

uhm, I'd say this video and dance would make Kanye's Fade look and sound like trash. personally, I find either the song or video out of place and doesn't sync well on what's going on. Maniac though is just so in sync.

I am so intrigued by incels. Anyone know civil incel site? I have so many questions & these reddit videos are getting old.

uhm, I'd say this video and dance would make Kanye's Fade look and sound like trash. personally, I find either the song or video out of place and doesn't sync well on what's going on. Maniac though is just so in sync.

I don't know why but the intro of Maniac always makes me think to Funkytown

I think Fade would be better with just the instrumental and maybe keeping the other vocals

I have to agree. for some reason, U.K. daytime and evening shows/series don't seem to interest me except for a few exceptions that even made it or syndicated for U.S. viewing. Dr. Who for instance, has even withstand the test of time. I also love the lore of supernatural shows but not everything because there are some that are just plain boring. I however hated teen vampire shows and the likes. even Asian shows are getting more interesting right now. in fairness to U.K. shows, I watch the BlackAdder once in a while to get myself in a lighter mood.

I think something that could be frustrating for directors in USA is they not always have the director's cut, but from a viewer point of view, it's sometimes a good thing, because if producers care about money they want something watchable in the same time, where Europeans could be arrogant and make annoying movies for intelligentsia, so I'm obviously not against the director's cut but sometimes the fact power is shared between individuals could lead to better results. And if shows got to make money it means you got to take great actors, and I can't remember the last time I see something coming from USA with bad actors. Even when it's ###### at least actors are not totally bad. Maybe I'm not fair because I always found some french movies just pretend to be art when they were just boring. Movies I like from France are old and very popular, not elitist at all, with great dialogues...And everything UK for me need an effort to be watched. Even if I do like The Monty Python, I don't feel like I need to watch again and again their movies, nonsense is nice but as said before some modern humorists picked the best of humor worlds and mixed it in something even better. The fact I watched both The Office US and Shameless US is a proof UK versions are not to me, I think I tried both, but both actors or cold colors dissuaded me :rofl:

As European
I expected a better looking pasta
😳 lol
I could imagine ^^
I hate to cook, I like how it tastes like this, with nothing more, and I also avoid to add too much things in general, pasta, chicken and oil are good things to eat according to me, and the taste is perfect, so adding anything else would be useless, but I know it's unpopular as people like to put sauces on everything...
I'm also more ascetic than epicurean and I think voluntary privation of certain things have virtues, one of the reasons why I fast or things like that. Look at the desk and you will understand :lol:

I just casually be looking **** up. I'm afraid if I dropped dead rn ppl would think I'm a pervert :lol:
Private browsing fam. Only folks who can confirm my pervertedness is my ISP.

Reddit gonna get me caught up though, I can tell. Gotta limit my searching in there, but the stuff be way more vast than plain google searches.

Don't call yourselves perverts, let people do this :lol:
You are just 2 men who are curious about anatomy and how bodies work, that's quite all.

law-order-svu-saison-22-episode-13-sortie-bientot-benson-et-stabler-se-reunissent-croisement-d...jpg

Back
Top Bottom