the thread about nothing...

I googled her up & the 2nd searched result was spankbank, so yeah. That told me everything I need to know. That video has 3 million+ views btw.
83027_Untitled-1.gif

Private browsing fam. Only folks who can confirm my pervertedness is my ISP.

Reddit gonna get me caught up though, I can tell. Gotta limit my searching in there, but the stuff be way more vast than plain google searches.
Nah, it don't even be perverted intentions, that's why I don't incog it. I'll just have random thought like "did aids really come from humans having sex w/ chimps?" & google it. Quora & Reddit be clutch though.

51 years old and hotter than a lot of young ladies

And Salma is 54, there was a time at this age you couldn't except this, nice to see it happens sometimes, if we could all age like this...

Very weird decision from Marvel to release a Black Widow movie after she dies in Avengers End Game. The movie is basically irrelevant
I don't care about Black Widow's storyline. I believe it was Scarlett's push on Marvel to make a movie about the character. probably has to do producing as well to make Marvel do a movie. if there was a movie remake that I want to be done, it would be the Hulk. we had too much of Thor, Iron Man, Spiderman. Hulk deserves the best movie adaptation considering how awesome the character is and how it was created. an underdog/outcast origin story would be nice. as funny as how Marvel made the Hulk and how entertaining he was, I believe the character deserves a serious darker tone to it. I was just listening to the Lonely Man theme today and it get's me everytime on how sad the life of HULK is among the SuperHeroes. HULK SAD !

Cannot believe NY Undercover still isn't on streaming services. Them music license fees must be stiff

They would probably have 10 episodes up if it were ever to be added to a streaming service.

The music was a BIG part of the show.

Wondering if those episodes exist using nefarious means.

Coworker/friend Amy finally got my surprise birthday gift in the mail. 🥳
She thought that the surprise I mentioned to her was just what I posted on her FB for her birthday (see below) so she certainly wasn’t expecting anything else.

My actual gift (see bottom of post) took her by complete surprise and she’s suuuuper happy and excited about it. :pimp:
She said it was the sweetest gift she’s ever received and that she’ll permanently put the card on display.
She also added that she really wants to find a woman to hook me up with because I’m “the nicest most honest guy” apparently. :lol:

It’s great to see her so happy, especially given that she got out of that depression with the suicidal thoughts a couple months ago.

She was feeling a bit down this week because her mom had a fairly heated argument about Amy’s plan to go for a second Bachelo’s after she finishes her Master’s in clinical psychology but It looks like I successfully cheered her back up.

The referenced FB post:
8D32B416-6E8C-4566-B59C-A1429B121301.jpeg

The actual surprise gift: Made it myself and personalized it for her by incorporating the LGBT rainbow flag colors and cats
13E27C7B-4079-42FF-B646-1FE694F1C065.jpeg

I honestly prefer hanging with younger people than older people
So full of life
So energetic
So optimistic about life.
i to this day have so much more I wanna do. I feel like sometimes people lose that vision as they get older.
I’ve heard the term old soul before, wonder if there’s a term for young soul cuz I definitely feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom