the thread about nothing...

zmaqbool zmaqbool and TAN fam know what it is :pimp:
1625955304670.gif

And on top, when you encounter such individuals, you need not enlighten them. Let them be stupid.

**** them and anyone who agrees with them.
I leave them be. If my presence alone offends them then my job is already done, lol.

If I could speak english like she speaks french, also love her positive vibes and speech

Thinking about the eighties make me think about Flashdance but also to Fade of Kanye West, I like the music, not the fact he sings over it but the video was something, I don't think there's a ton of videos with a woman moving so well, having a perfect body, being so sexy without being vulgar

Also noticed the more muscles a woman has, the less vulgar she could be IN GENERAL. Like if the "flesh" were the problem sometimes...

I have nothing against British but I meant US ones because everything US is way more watchable for me than UK or EU :lol:
Talking only about form, visual as UK shows are concerned is anoying me, due to cold colors certainly, I love Ronin movie and Ordinary Decent Criminal, and I know they are american movies, at least a half for Ronin, but this is what I'm talking about. US shows tend to be more accessible in a good way according to me, not elitist or anything else.
I have to agree. for some reason, U.K. daytime and evening shows/series don't seem to interest me except for a few exceptions that even made it or syndicated for U.S. viewing. Dr. Who for instance, has even withstand the test of time. I also love the lore of supernatural shows but not everything because there are some that are just plain boring. I however hated teen vampire shows and the likes. even Asian shows are getting more interesting right now. in fairness to U.K. shows, I watch the BlackAdder once in a while to get myself in a lighter mood.

Back
Top Bottom