the thread about nothing...

I'm 99 % out of sneakers game not buying new ones for months but I got to be strong, as I saw 2 pairs of Air Max Plus at 100 euros, and not only they are at 100 euros but I did kind of like them all before this. Kind of like because it wasn't either perfect. So, as it wasn't perfect to me, I think I'm going to be strong :lol: But 100 euros for this pair is always something very catchy because what a great shoe ! And one of the only times EU got more luck than US as sneakers are concerned...

Kind of glad I also didn't buy a pair I wanted for a long time (Downshifter 10 in triple black), even at 40 euros the other day, because I know how it is a pain to sell your sneakers then. And unless you don't mind of having too many you couldn't wear and how they would age, a thing that is supposed to be a pleasure become a torture, mixed feelings between keeping, selling even at a low price.

So let's buy shoes like average people, starting this calling them "shoes", not "sneakers". I had and still have too much love for Nike so when a simple pair of Reebok pop up at 60 with green on it I find this as an exit as the only brand that made me not reasonnable was Nike. You could add Levi's but as I wear them pants, that's not a problem...On some brands I can't go crazy so it's very reassuring...

1011.jpg

Then I saw this Downshifter 11 with this great swoosh...It's hard to not consume when you can, if you can't problem solved, but when you can not only it is impossible to complain of being able to (just) do it, but it's also not natural of not spending cash on these beauties :rofl:

Last edited:
“There’s always those 2 a.m. panic attacks where you’re thinking, ‘How the hell am I ever going to pay this off?’ ” said 29-year-old Zack Morrison, of New Jersey, who earned a Master of Fine Arts in film from Columbia in 2018 and praised the quality of the program. His graduate school loan balance now stands at nearly $300,000, including accrued interest. He has been earning between $30,000 and $50,000 a year from work as a Hollywood assistant and such side gigs as commercial video production and photography.

“As a poor kid and a high-school dropout, there was an attraction to getting an Ivy League master’s degree,” said Mr. Clement, 41. He graduated in 2020 from Columbia, borrowing more than $360,000 in federal loans for the degree. He is casting for an independent film, he said. To pay the bills, he teaches film at a community college and runs an antique shop.

:wow::wow::wow:

Back
Top Bottom