the thread about nothing...

Obviously there is no clear cut defined way on how a hoodlum plays so anyone can play the subjective card. That said, again based on the context of the full statement, it's fairly obvious that he means hardnosed vs how he looks soft (again, light skin people should be up in arms about this portion).

The comment also caught me off guard too though...I was halfway listening but I heard hoodlum and was like "how did that get brought up". And I'd agree, he probably should know better. I just dont see the harm in the statement though. At least not harm from JVG directed to anyone in any fashion (except maybe light skinned people). And honestly, I thought his "sissification of the game" comment probably had more unintentional malice behind it, despite me fully agreeing with him in that case as well.
To me it reminds me of when JVG was coaching the Knicks and called MJ a con man. I don’t think he meant con man or hoodlum in the way folks want to make it seem. But folks will sensationalize it, but to me, it really isn’t that deep.

Last edited:
Cradle 2 the Grave

1625849316243.gif

anyone been back to the theaters? are there still restrictions?
Went to see F9 in Phoenix. It was assigned social distanced seating but that was it. Kinda seem like the whole state of Arizona was wide open. No masks or anything.

EDIT: Kourtney has always been the fines Kardashian IMO

man this is crazy, my brain definitely don't work like her's

letichin or sumthin w/the same phophatil (?spelling/IDC) choline I think eggs have it but you have to eat the entire egg which I don't do cause cholesterol & family history of heart problems. anyways lecithin that's nice & oily has my reflexes on point.

Enter The Matrix

EDIT :

😂Well damn

I need the part before, she must has been terrible as he seems legit to be angry like this and she kind of accepts it :lol:
Best part is the couple she's supposed to have harassed is amused by the situation, when even your man tells you you were wrong AND in front of people, terrible moment :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom