the thread about nothing...

What's up with ppl using beach bathrooms barefooted? I was at the beach this weekend and the bathroom was exactly how you'd expect it to be. Piss, water, and toilet paper everywhere. I'd say about 80% of the ppl going in and out were barefooted. You'd think after what we've been through ppl would at least walk in with their flip flops. Wild af man.
#Cultural or nah?

But some folks simply don't think twice about stuff like this. I don't get it either.

Just brought some bacons. Was about to buy a ds pair, but saw used pair for 97 bucks. Dky seller posted for so low, but I'd be dumb not to take advantage of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The-art-of-knowing-is-knowing-what-to-ignore.jpeg

I’ve been suffering from perfectionism for way too long in my life. To tell you the truth, I didn’t even know it! I thought it was just part of the acting game, you know? I thought me being a Black actor meant I had to work ten times harder than my White counterpart. While that is true, I don’t have to try to be perfect in the process. Why? Because perfect doesn’t exist. However, I can strive to maintain a standard of excellence. This book taught me that. This book has improved my life for the better. If you suffer from perfectionism, this book is for you.

4068BA07-F6FB-4D4B-A742-0E409424CCB0.jpeg

What's up with ppl using beach bathrooms barefooted? I was at the beach this weekend and the bathroom was exactly how you'd expect it to be. Piss, water, and toilet paper everywhere. I'd say about 80% of the ppl going in and out were barefooted. You'd think after what we've been through ppl would at least walk in with their flip flops. Wild af man.
The real question is why are people using the restroom at the ocean? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom