the thread about nothing...

I mean, yea of course people just go in the ocean. That is a no-brainer.

But some folks want to do the right thing and use the actual bathroom.

BUt in general, I think that and noticing people walking barefooted in the bathrooms aren't really related.

Last edited:
CFBAC6E4-E101-4E3F-9C1E-440719ADA3C1.jpeg

What am I missing with this JVG "hoodlum" outrage? He didnt call him a hoodlum? Said he was playing like one...which was supposed to be a compliment...which makes sense especially when you put it in context of the entire statement of him "looking like a choirboy".

If anything lightskin people should be offended by the look comments.

What am I missing with this JVG "hoodlum" outrage? He didnt call him a hoodlum? Said he was playing like one...which was supposed to be a compliment...which makes sense especially when you put it in context of the entire statement of him "looking like a choirboy".

If anything lightskin people should be offended by the look comments.

I heard it an immediately said, "He has to know better, that will come back to bite him."

It isn't about him not calling Booker a hoodlum but the question would be, "What does a hoodlum play ( physically look) like?"

Let me guess, only child?

Were told you were a "singing sensation" even though you sound like a cat who's tail was stepped on?

You were given a sticker on your forehead for any "accomplishment"? From blinking to learning how to ride a bike.

And here you are, 2021 and doing bad photoshops.

What's next? You start taking selfies in front of cars that aren't yours?

Let me guess, only child?

Were told you were a "singing sensation" even though you sound like a cat who's tail was stepped on?

You were given a sticker on your forehead for any "accomplishment"? From blinking to learning how to ride a bike.

And here you are, 2021 and doing bad photoshops.

What's next? You start taking selfies in front of cars that aren't yours?
1625840455316.gif

light work.

I heard it an immediately said, "He has to know better, that will come back to bite him."

It isn't about him not calling Booker a hoodlum but the question would be, "What does a hoodlum play ( physically look) like?"
Obviously there is no clear cut defined way on how a hoodlum plays so anyone can play the subjective card. That said, again based on the context of the full statement, it's fairly obvious that he means hardnosed vs how he looks soft (again, light skin people should be up in arms about this portion).

The comment also caught me off guard too though...I was halfway listening but I heard hoodlum and was like "how did that get brought up". And I'd agree, he probably should know better. I just dont see the harm in the statement though. At least not harm from JVG directed to anyone in any fashion (except maybe light skinned people). And honestly, I thought his "sissification of the game" comment probably had more unintentional malice behind it, despite me fully agreeing with him in that case as well.

Back
Top Bottom