the thread about nothing...

1625862385056.jpeg

This bout the only thing keeping me from flipping my lid right now.

Fishing around for feedback on my chances here at my job. I work fairly closely with the direct report. He likes me and is in my corner. That left only 2 people to win over and really only 1 when you're talking about needing a majority.

I didnt do it. Interview went well, but not well enough for them to feel comfortable to have already made a decision on me.

I've been with the company and around their interview process enough to know that this essentially means that while they havent ruled me out, they'd like to see who else may bite at the position.

Not locking in the position on my own merit bothers me a bit. I'd rather have it cuz they know I'm the guy, not cuz I was the best of the mediocre.

But just trying to remember the fact that God will work this out as he sees fit.

Still feeling some kind of way. Mostly down on myself. Gonna be a long weekend.
There's a good way of seeing it : if you were instantly their final choice you would have to deal with pressure to not deceive them, but now you just have to let them know you're even better than what they expected, so it would turn into your advantage

Travis vs Meek?? About time something interesting happens in rap. I don’t think Travis Scott can handle it tho.

Travis vs Meek?? About time something interesting happens in rap. I don’t think Travis Scott can handle it tho.
Meek the type of dude to fight with everybody. It should of been known he would have ruined the party. He should be one of those dudes who never gets invited anywhere.

Who the **** signed my email to random advertisement on here - reveal yourself ***!

I know it’s someone on here because it’s all the sudden today :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom