the thread about nothing...

i be forgetting to eat sometimes, & i don't realize it until I start feeling like crap. anyway, i just ordered friday's via postmates. i'll be god again in about an hour.
postmates letting u edit tips is a fly feature. everyone should adopt it:
IMG_8683.PNG

Missed out on my coworker/close friend Amy’s birthday party because of my Tramadol (opiate) withdrawals :smh:

Amy has helped me a ton since and vice versa since we got to know eachother back in February.
I used to be a completely closed book irl when it came to talking about my mental health.
I’m very open on the internet if it’s somewhat anonymous like NT but I could never do so irl.
Amy also gave me the push I needed to finally confront my on-and-off abuse of my painkillers the past 6 years.

With her I just feel comfortable talking about anything. She thinks the same of me, as I’m still the sole person she confided in that she had suicidal thoughts amidst her recent depression.
Thankfully she recovered from that.
She’s been consistently happy for about 3 months now but she had some beef with her mom last week so I figured I’d make her a surprise present for her birthday to cheer her up.

Made the bday card myself, designed around the rainbow flag colors and our love for cats. Turned out pretty well I think. Amy hasn’t seen it yet because the postal service seems to have delayed the delivery.
783AE696-D9B3-4D21-8A86-31CF7348625C.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom