the thread about nothing...

:emoji_heart:

1625772581412.jpeg

I used to be the person who would act emotionally irrationally in such minor situations. For a number of reasons I've grown out of it thankfully.

But I'm still a petty mofo. Was at the grocery store last month sitting in my car when a woman sitting in the backseat of a SUV fully opens the door and smacks the **** out my car. Some dude in the front gets out, sees it hit my door (im sure thet heard it too) closes her door, reopens it without hitting mine. She gets out and they just walk off like ain't **** happen.

I get out, check my car. No major damage, just the white that shows up in these situations. I look to see if I'm parked over the line. Nope, they actually are though. So I open my door, hit the **** outta they car...close my door cuz I forgot to get something out the trunk. Open my door again smacking they **** harder. Then I leave.

Ain't my finest moment but **** yall for not even attempting to apologize when you see me sitting in the ****ing car you just hit.

This ugly *** girl did that to me once. I got out the car and said “aye, what the hell” and she literally looked at me and ran off. No apology or nothing. After she left I took it upon myself to basically fold her side mirror to the point where it was pointing directly up. Heard it crack pretty good so yeah :lol:

I’ve matured tho…..I think.

I’m very confident I’ve landed this job at a company I wanted to work for since last year. Had 3 interviews and they all went really well. Had one that went 30 minutes over because they wanted to ask me more questions and I had one today that went an hour over. The guy was discussing some things as if I was already going to be working there.

yeah … I’m not this good of a person to let them know they messed up , if I was to overdraft they wouldn’t give me a heads up lol.

just a standard checking , they weren’t helpful when I told them , their atm stole my money so

like I said I won’t spend it , but they gotta earn their paychecks and find it . It’ll be there for the next 365 lol
You can add a 0 = 3650 days, they could reclaim it for years :rofl:
But I understand you don't want to make it easy for them though

I’m very confident I’ve landed this job at a company I wanted to work for since last year. Had 3 interviews and they all went really well. Had one that went 30 minutes over because they wanted to ask me more questions and I had one today that went an hour over. The guy was discussing some things as if I was already going to be working there.

I told you that if you believed in yourself and wasn't trying to put on a gimmick that it would all go well for you.

Good thing you dint say anything wrestling related.

That stuff is so 90s.

Best time to run long distances, no?
Yea, but I pushed my last few runs. I really should be doing easy day runs somewhere around a 9 min pace most of the week for recovery but I get stubborn once I'm in the groove and my easy days always end up somewhere between 8:20-8:30. Not exactly good for the legs. I usually take a day or 2 off if I over do it tho.

Back
Top Bottom