the thread about nothing...

Went to the supermarket, bought for like 11 euros. But amount said something like 12. I'm telling myself I got to check it. But I didn't take a bag so I was going to check this at home as my arms were already full.

I'm about to be at my place, I put my stuff somewhere and finally check it.

This ###### charged me for a beer while I no longer drink alcohol AND also charged me for everything I bought IN THE SAME TIME.
How could you pretend this to not be done intentionally ? If you make a mistake you could replace an article by another. But adding a new one. And of course alcohol.
This while you had difficulties to say hello as you were on your smartphone. I hate this kind of people. Not only they don't show respect AND they scam you.
I hope he would lose his job as soon as possible and would be begging. Then I will come on a white horse giving him back those ####### 1.41 euros.

Hopefully for them I am not Dewey :lol:

What makes you so certain they did it on purpose? Not everyone is out to get you.

Few weeks ago I posted in here about how I deposited 3K in an ATM and the bank said they basically lost it . Well bank gave me the money back a few weeks later

and now they just deposited another 3K on top of that… I hope they don’t catch the mistake but I feel like they always do lol

Few weeks ago I posted in here about how I deposited 3K in an ATM and the bank said they basically lost it . Well bank gave me the money back a few weeks later

and now they just deposited another 3K on top of that… I hope they don’t catch the mistake but I feel like they always do lol
Even if they didn't catch it, you need to move as if you know they will. :lol:

Not a violent person by any means, but I thoroughly understand why ppl be resorting to violence over what seems like “minor” disagreements. The lack of basic common decency from the average person is astounding. Like why would you just hit somebody’s car door and walk off. Or cut someone in line. Or park in the designated space in front of their house. I don’t feel bad for ppl who do **** like that then end up getting beat senseless.
I used to be the person who would act emotionally irrationally in such minor situations. For a number of reasons I've grown out of it thankfully.

But I'm still a petty mofo. Was at the grocery store last month sitting in my car when a woman sitting in the backseat of a SUV fully opens the door and smacks the **** out my car. Some dude in the front gets out, sees it hit my door (im sure thet heard it too) closes her door, reopens it without hitting mine. She gets out and they just walk off like ain't **** happen.

I get out, check my car. No major damage, just the white that shows up in these situations. I look to see if I'm parked over the line. Nope, they actually are though. So I open my door, hit the **** outta they car...close my door cuz I forgot to get something out the trunk. Open my door again smacking they **** harder. Then I leave.

Ain't my finest moment but **** yall for not even attempting to apologize when you see me sitting in the ******* car you just hit.

What makes you so certain they did it on purpose? Not everyone is out to get you.
I know him for years, if we can call this "know" and he did a similar stuff to my ex girlfriend. Plus everything in his attitude go with this kind of behaviour. If you want to scam someone without being caught first rule is to be respectful, because when you're not it rings the alarm...

EDIT : Could add he's too soft like on alcohol, I think he wanted to drink on my money...
"Tip" is called "pourboire" here, but "pour boire" in 2 words means "to drink" :lol:

Last edited:

Go ahead and let them know. If you spend that 3k and they find out then you may face charges bc you know it wasn't really yours. Plus you'll have to pay it back.

Oh they are definitely going to catch it. Might not be today, tomorrow or next week, but they will catch and take it back….no matter how much is in your account.

And if you don't tell them first they will just know you're not a person they can trust so next time you would need them, good luck :lol:

andre-3000-aretha-franklin-feature.jpg andre-3000-aretha-franklin-feature.jpg

And if you don't tell them first they will just know you're not a person they can trust so next time you would need them, good luck :lol:

yeah … I’m not this good of a person to let them know they messed up , if I was to overdraft they wouldn’t give me a heads up lol.

just a standard checking , they weren’t helpful when I told them , their atm stole my money so

like I said I won’t spend it , but they gotta earn their paychecks and find it . It’ll be there for the next 365 lol

I don't think you will get/lose "Good Faith" points from the Bank if you (don't) announce it to them. You are simply a customer, with an account number.

But I personally WOULD tell them because I wouldn't want to deal with the headache of knowing I have something in my account that doesn't belong to me.

I would do that for ME and not to make sure THEY are straight.

I got to change things with people at work, all my problems at work are due to people because we can't understand each other. What it is to work with 95 % of women.

No ones cares about facts, only about appreciations, eating, laughing, so if you're too serious for them, you're an a******, so you got to fake them OR to find a way to not be f****** with
we have to adapt. Somewhat we are in their turf now.

Back
Top Bottom