the thread about nothing...

1256237F-282F-47B8-A8B8-F50E2B9D94AC.jpeg

You would be a great friend to have. You would never snitch on your friends because you would never talk.

These short clips just started randomly popping up on my algorithm, & I'm not not enjoying a good amount of them :lol:

A genre I actually miss and wish they would would make more games off. Twisted Metal on the PS4/5 would be dope.

Anyway my thermostat has been telling me to replace my air filter for like a month now. I looked everywhere in the house and the only thing I could find like it was this big box in my basement that has this metal filter that I had never seen before. Turned out a have a $1,200 air filtration system that has two cell blocks (that cost like $400 each) that I am supposed to wash out every 3 months. My allergies had been acting up something fierce lately, but I feel like they are already improving just after cleaning it last night. Not looking forward to part replacements when that happens though, and I think I need to buy a couple of mesh filters...

Not a violent person by any means, but I thoroughly understand why ppl be resorting to violence over what seems like “minor” disagreements. The lack of basic common decency from the average person is astounding. Like why would you just hit somebody’s car door and walk off. Or cut someone in line. Or park in the designated space in front of their house. I don’t feel bad for ppl who do **** like that then end up getting beat senseless.

Went to the supermarket, bought for like 11 euros. But amount said something like 12. I'm telling myself I got to check it. But I didn't take a bag so I was going to check this at home as my arms were already full.

I'm about to be at my place, I put my stuff somewhere and finally check it.

This ###### charged me for a beer while I no longer drink alcohol AND also charged me for everything I bought IN THE SAME TIME.
How could you pretend this to not be done intentionally ? If you make a mistake you could replace an article by another. But adding a new one. And of course alcohol.
This while you had difficulties to say hello as you were on your smartphone. I hate this kind of people. Not only they don't show respect AND they scam you.
I hope he would lose his job as soon as possible and would be begging. Then I will come on a white horse giving him back those ####### 1.41 euros.

Hopefully for them I am not Dewey :lol:

Not a violent person by any means, but I thoroughly understand why ppl be resorting to violence over what seems like “minor” disagreements. The lack of basic common decency from the average person is astounding. Like why would you just hit somebody’s car door and walk off. Or cut someone in line. Or park in the designated space in front of their house. I don’t feel bad for ppl who do **** like that then end up getting beat senseless.

Yea getting knocked out is always a reasonable NATURAL consequence.

Too many people in this world get a way with being/doing disrespectful things without getting checked for it.

More KNockouts

Back
Top Bottom