the thread about nothing...

94719A2F-CD55-47B0-9205-6A94C273C631.jpeg

1625701978343.jpeg

66A58362-7E13-4802-B66E-EC0899FC8962.jpeg

Any of you actually like women that have gotten any(little or a lot) cosmetic surgery done?

Any of you actually like women that have gotten any(little or a lot) cosmetic surgery done?
depends. for me personally, it would be dental. though I think I could live with certain imperfections. Jugg jobs is ok too but not too extreme. although I couldn't see myself getting attracted to someone who has more facial hair than me. personal hygiene for me is a must. it doesn't matter if the cosmetic surgery turn you into the most beautiful woman in the world. if you stink so bad, you won't see me again.

All those tapes!

That struggle to carefully pull out the cassette without ripping it whenever stereo messed up, any of y’all remember that? :lol:

Solution?.....“get a pencil”
1625704085063.jpeg
biggest annoyance is when the casette player eats up the tape track and you have to roll the whole thing up and put some thin tape on it if it gets cut. as far as cassette player goes, they eat batteries too damn fast and slows down to a speed that the sound would resemble......
KXZG.gif

Had an interview today

Went okay. Thought it was going well in the moment. Time away has shown things I would have answered differently.

Waiting game is the worst. Good news however is that they said they should be following up by Fridsy or Monday. I'm assuming the follow up is going to be so quick due to me being an internal candidate however i have seen them leave internal candidates hanging for weeks with regards to following up.

Need my patience to be long here, but I'm struggling. Too damn anxious.

Had an interview today

Went okay. Thought it was going well in the moment. Time away has shown things I would have answered differently.

Waiting game is the worst. Good news however is that they said they should be following up by Fridsy or Monday. I'm assuming the follow up is going to be so quick due to me being an internal candidate however i have seen them leave internal candidates hanging for weeks with regards to following up.

Need my patience to be long here, but I'm struggling. Too damn anxious.

I hope you get the position!!!!

Good luck!!!

Matter of fact - you already got it. No question. Speaking it into existence!!!

biggest annoyance is when the casette player eats up the tape track and you have to roll the whole thing up and put some thin tape on it if it gets cut. as far as cassette player goes, they eat batteries too damn fast and slows down to a speed that the sound would resemble......
All of it was a pain to deal with. I was never able to tell why that happened in the first place. The tape deck wouldn’t mess up other tapes so I’m not sure what caused it to do that. Faulty *** way to play music :smh:

Oh man facts! I’d bust in some used batteries and the song would have me repenting:lol:

If you like the Ronald McDonald look, sure.
You know, I see why they call you "the biggest bastard in america". Didn't you fail anger management like 7 times or something like that? Didn't you beat a man & strip him naked in front of his wife and child b/c he took an avocado from your fruit cart? You' gonna tell me "it was the principal" right? Wrong. Truth is, you just enjoy being an unethical piece of crap.

Back
Top Bottom