the thread about nothing...

You meant land titles? They have knowledge about territories and trade but not about the necessity of having a piece of paper as proof of ownership. As far as native Americans go, their Native Canadian counterparts are luckier. Especially if you are the chief or family of the chief.

You meant land titles? They have knowledge about territories and trade but not about the necessity of having a piece of paper as proof of ownership. As far as native Americans go, their Native Canadian counterparts are luckier. Especially if you are the chief or family of the chief.
Read the whole thing. There's a 4 part explanation of this.

How old are you?

What was your first system?
Not sure how it's relevant in any way but I'm 20. First consoles were the Gameboy Color and Sega Dreamcast. The reason I said Gran Turismo seemed like Sony's version of Forza is because my first experience with GT was Gran Turismo Sport on the PS4. Racing games I played during my childhood were mainly Sega Rally, Need for Speed, Midnight Club and Motocross Mania on PS1. Never touched, let alone was aware of Gran Turismo until a few years ago.

Wow. I’m shocked by this but I’m not mad at it. I personally love the Grand Turismo franchise, since day one.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't sideline GT in a disrespectful way. Once I moved over to Xbox after getting a 360 for Christmas way back in '09, there was no reason for me to continue paying attention to Sony's lineup due to exclusives and all. However, I did like GT sport a lot. If it and GT games in general weren't an exclusive I'd definitely get into the franchise.

Hello my friend, we meet again
It's been awhile, where should we begin?
Feels like forever Within my heart are memories
Of perfect love that you gave to me Oh, I remember ...

Wave Race for GameCube :emoji_heart:

1625698426303.jpeg

Don't get me wrong, I didn't sideline GT in a disrespectful way.
All good, man. You could always give it a shot down the line if you ever feel like. I’ve done that with other franchises and enjoyed them many years after their release/popularity.

I remember having to earn your class licenses in the 1st GT. Man that was annoying :lol:
My little nephew thought the same but the repetition of failing then perfecting his driving style really made him appreciate the game. He used to only drive automatic and do boring circle tracks, lol.

Wave Race for GameCube :emoji_heart:
I may have picked this up for the GameCube recently but I can’t remember what box I put it in. Everything is mixed up in my storage unit at the moment. I need to play it soon.

Back
Top Bottom