the thread about nothing...

Yep, I caught that, Chilli looking at the computer and saw the similarities.
Weird Science 1985
TLC 'Unpretty' 1998/1999

I have TLC’s first 2 cd’s but I keep passing up on their “Fan Mail” cd whenever I find it at thrift stores. Need to quit that.

Had an interview today

Went okay. Thought it was going well in the moment. Time away has shown things I would have answered differently.

Waiting game is the worst. Good news however is that they said they should be following up by Fridsy or Monday. I'm assuming the follow up is going to be so quick due to me being an internal candidate however i have seen them leave internal candidates hanging for weeks with regards to following up.

Need my patience to be long here, but I'm struggling. Too damn anxious.
goodluck, haven't done a job interview for a long time. but for me, I find that on most occasions a successful interview happens when I'm not too eager to land a job. just answer what they want to know and not caring much whether I land the job or not. it's either they want me or not. no big deal.

R.i.P. youngogjosh youngogjosh . Man saw Birdwatch & decided to sacrifice himself for a white woman that sacrificed her flesh for silicone|l Sandra Bullock was fine in her prime. Demolition Man Sandra :smh: I definitely just deleted something I typed that would've historically wild. Not worth it. layziegunts layziegunts gonna have to take his disappointed *** on. Sandra has top of the line calves. But yeah, the girl josh offed himself for... I can't even partially begin to understand why.

Do I want youngogjosh youngogjosh to go to heaven? Sure. However, his dumbass needs to sit in hell 1st.

200w (2).gif

Speaking of TLC, my dad used to have to snap me out of looking at this video.
I used to like Chilli the most, but T-Boz is looking very good on this video. Digging On You is one of my GOAT R&B songs btw.>D
Loved the song and video. I can still remember watching it until the end whenever it came on. I had big crush on Chilli but Lefteye won me over with how cute she was. My spell would be broken once Beavis & Butthead or that Sandblast tv show would come on :lol:

You know, I see why they call you "the biggest bastard in america". Didn't you fail anger management like 7 times or something like that? Didn't you beat a man & strip him naked in front of his wife and child b/c he took an avocado from your fruit cart? You' gonna tell me "it was the principal" right? Wrong. Truth is, you just enjoy being an unethical piece of crap.

Looking for attention per usual.

Had an interview today

Went okay. Thought it was going well in the moment. Time away has shown things I would have answered differently.

Waiting game is the worst. Good news however is that they said they should be following up by Fridsy or Monday. I'm assuming the follow up is going to be so quick due to me being an internal candidate however i have seen them leave internal candidates hanging for weeks with regards to following up.

im here with you papa
Had 2 interviews with a company. Then had a 3 part 3rd interview last Tuesday. They told me they would give me an answer Friday or Monday.
i followed up with an email on Tuesday. Haven’t heard back at all
The waiting game makes me so damn anxious.
I got another interview tomorow with another company. Feels like speed dating at this point lol

Speaking of TLC, my dad used to have to snap me out of looking at this video.

I used to like Chilli the most, but T-Boz is looking very good on this video. Digging On You is one of my GOAT R&B songs btw.>D

Damn, giving me flashbacks. I was a T-Boz guy for sure. I had this on cassette and my mom confiscated it after hearing a couple of songs. I was in like 3rd or 4th grade and had no clue, but I liked it.

Had an interview today

sending positive vibes and good energy your way, fam.

sometimes just showing up and getting more experience around interviewing and answering questions is worth it in and of itself.

Love Key and Peele, with Dave Chappelle it's really what I appreciate as humor is concerned, a mix of a little grin due to some subtle words with some gross gag to make you laugh, perfect ratio between something clever and something stupid but in a good way, a mix of both non sense used by The Monty Python and Seinfeld but accessible to anyone, and they both make fun of anyone, what is really enjoyable in those days where everyone is called a racist, a sexist or anything else. Dave Chappelle's blind Black White supremacist is one of my best memories if we talk about humor, like his line in the video with Redman by De La Soul, in which he refused a lady to get in the club

" but you don't even looked at the list
- No, but I looked at you "

Love that one especially :

im here with you papa
Had 2 interviews with a company. Then had a 3 part 3rd interview last Tuesday. They told me they would give me an answer Friday or Monday.
i followed up with an email on Tuesday. Haven’t heard back at all
The waiting game makes me so damn anxious.
I got another interview tomorow with another company. Feels like speed dating at this point lol
Keep them options open family. You gonna land one of them.

Appreciate all the kind words from everyone else as well. Just gonna keep my head down and focus on work until I hear back.

I got to change things with people at work, all my problems at work are due to people because we can't understand each other. What it is to work with 95 % of women.

No ones cares about facts, only about appreciations, eating, laughing, so if you're too serious for them, you're an a******, so you got to fake them OR to find a way to not be f****** with

Back
Top Bottom