the thread about nothing...

Feel totally lucky to have a job and choice in my life

that said, coming back to the office has been awful. forgot how hard it is to have meetings and get work done in this environment. was so much more productive at home and felt a lot more comfortable. a lot of my work involves having sensitive conversations about financial topics and it was so nice being able to do that comfortably in my own place. also having a meeting of 10 people is a lot easier virtually than it is trying to find a meeting rooms to accommodate that.

Ohhh. That's fair. I'm an Xbox only guy, but I have had the pleasure of playing Gran Turismo once. It was fun. To me it just felt like Sonys version of Forza. Wasn't much that stood out to me at the time
It’s absolutely the other way around but it’s all good. :lol: Gotta work with what you got.

How are modern racing sims now?

How is the crash detection/damage ?

I honestly haven't played a sim racinggame since GT3????

Well Gran Turismo is FIAA certified so it’s an “official simulator” now. They even had an “Olympic Event” last week. I think it’s part of the IOC trying to make esports part of the Olympics.(Errbody wants a piece of that pie! :lol: ). I played Forza at my boys house, it’s a touch more on the arcadey side. Just a touch. Forza is the better video game but GT is the better simulator.

Well Gran Turismo is FIAA certified so it’s an “official simulator” now. They even had an “Olympic Event” last week. I think it’s part of the IOC trying to make esports part of the Olympics.(Errbody wants a piece of that pie! :lol: ). I played Forza at my boys house, it’s a touch more on the arcadey side. Just a touch. Forza is the better video game but GT is the better simulator.

Have they made another Destruction Derby or Twisted Metal lately?

Yea, I am out of the looo sorry for the questions.

I haven't been a gamer forreal since XBOX 360 Generation Ended.

I have only bought WWE and NBA 2k for XBOX ONE so I have no clue what happens on the Sony side.

I'm more of a retro dude now and Indy PC projects.

Back
Top Bottom