the thread about nothing...

2lk609x27r871.jpg

i love these:
IMG_8311.PNG

you can purchase them here if interested, and can get em for 15% off as well:

You are correct. See how he operates? Oh, and don’t worry about khew-fu because he was banned a few weeks ago :emoji_thumbsup:
They both already tried to trick me on another topic, I misread a word or a message so I made a mistake and Khawfu tried to make me pass for some racist or whatever, exhausting.
And when you don't use the right words and the guy called his homie mentionning him to make fun of you, it's not a very appreciable moment :lol:
To make fun of you, or, again, make you appear as some racist. It seems to be some hype to make people appear as racists while we're on the Internet so I could pretend to be White from the beginning and finishing being Black or Asian.

134 lbs? damn, I haven't been that heavy since college. for me, 134 lbs back then was heavy for me. never imagine that would be my lightest. my ideal would have been 143 lbs, but would love to be even reach 160 or 165 lbs nowadays. my current weight is 200 lbs and would be checking the scales in 2 weeks time after 2 months after doing intermittent fasting, I'm almost in my 4th month doing IF. did weight 214 lbs back in March.

my body type is Endomorph. was small size when I was actively doing light gym work with multiple reps back in '13 which was probably my fittest. i increased my load and my appetite significantly almost 2 years later. became medium/large and the wife wasn't liking it since I looked like a bouncer. still got some fats to burn and develop into muscles.

btw, what is this youtuber's video? I wanna see it.
Here the link of his YouTube, he's a coach

That's great to read this, I used to weight 176,37 lbs at the end of my studies, then when I first lived solo it went till 191,802 lbs, I stopped drinking alcohol as I was drinking vodka from the bottle, I stopped eating kebab and all junk food I was, I moved too another place where I wasn't solo no longer, and lunches weren't copious, I then went to 165,347 I think, then 154,324, a few years later 143,3, and now between 132,277 and 143,3 (I had to buy battery for my balance :lol:)
My weight is even lighter as the one I used to have during studies before getting weight, before that I was more about 143,3 / 147,71 I think. All this to say you're on the good path and your efforts pay and will continue.
The fact I'm doing this weight now is mainly due to fasting and walking a lot. Maybe anxiety helps too :lol: As said, as a non sportive guy, I prefer calm ways to work muscle or maintain weight, like lifting light or walking.
We got to avoid most of muscle traumas...Great thing being endomorph is as you work your body you could become physically impressive. As some people who have some presence and don't need to do too much.
We have testosterone so we would have better results than women, that's a great advantage of being a man. So with all these efforts

tenor.png

I don't know why this meme is so great, but using it too much...
kind of

mymeme.jpg

:lol:

Few years back in a TV show a guy has been asked something as a man and he answered : "what makes you think I'm a man", then he was asked again something as a White, and he said the same thing, that was funny because for the man part, as long as we stick to some definitions (^^) a man seemed to be defined(not only, I don't want to be not enough specific about something important...) by the fact he got something a woman hasn't. So how to talk to people if they refuse a fact. Because the guy who asked was normal, he didn't speak to him badly or what else, not at all. And you got to guess by yourself the guy in front of you don't want to be called a man. Why not ? But as long as you don't physically change how to be angry about the ones who don't know your state of mind ?
For the ones who understand french :

For the others, believe me on word :lol:

EDIT : not EXACTLY asked but you people know I'm quite vague :rofl:
meeeeeeme.jpg

Last edited:
A homeless man with a somewhat empty bottle of liquor asked me for spare change yesterday afternoon. Yeah, I doubt that will help his cause to get money because anyone would assume he's just trying to buy more liquor based on seeing that.

Gotta say...I'm all the way good on that "**** me with that big ****** ****" energy.
Have you ever had a woman say that? Do you know anyone who went through that? I’ve been with a handful of non black women and not one has said that. I’ve had them get up and say, “Damn it’s true!”, but never anything like that. That **** ain’t happening in real life, man. I’d have to question the guy if that happened tbh. How she feel comfortable saying that in the first place.

Here the link of his YouTube, he's a coach

That's great to read this, I used to weight 176,37 lbs at the end of my studies, then when I first lived solo it went till 191,802 lbs, I stopped drinking alcohol as I was drinking vodka from the bottle, I stopped eating kebab and all junk food I was, I moved too another place where I wasn't solo no longer, and lunches weren't copious, I then went to 165,347 I think, then 154,324, a few years later 143,3, and now between 132,277 and 143,3 (I had to buy battery for my balance :lol:)
My weight is even lighter as the one I used to have during studies before getting weight, before that I was more about 143,3 / 147,71 I think. All this to say you're on the good path and your efforts pay and will continue.
The fact I'm doing this weight now is mainly due to fasting and walking a lot. Maybe anxiety helps too :lol: As said, as a non sportive guy, I prefer calm ways to work muscle or maintain weight, like lifting light or walking.
We got to avoid most of muscle traumas...Great thing being endomorph is as you work your body you could become physically impressive. As some people who have some presence and don't need to do too much.
We have testosterone so we would have better results than women, that's a great advantage of being a man. So with all these efforts

tenor.png

I don't know why this meme is so great, but using it too much...
kind of

mymeme.jpg

:lol:
I dunno, I might need some testosterone shots due to other concerns but we will see once I get my tests done if I needed some. Actually I was surprised to balloon at 214 lbs and thought scaling at 203 lbs a few years ago was already heavy. I'm just glad to be able to carry the weight although I noticed some decrease on physical endurance when doing exercises. Haven't done sports for awhile now. The whole covid thing and injuries kept me off from basketball and swimming. I'm off 2 months now from doing weights due to a wrist injury. Could come back doing weights once I'm done with moving in to the new place.

Back
Top Bottom