the thread about nothing...

Have you ever had a woman say that? Do you know anyone who went through that? I’ve been with a handful of non black women and not one has said that. I’ve had them get up and say, “Damn it’s true!”, but never anything like that. That **** ain’t happening in real life, man. I’d have to question the guy if that happened tbh. How she feel comfortable saying that in the first place.
I am prone to misunderstanding so I'm good with just leaving it alone.

That said, I could have sworn the homie said Katie Perry wants BBC and says the n word during sex. And I could have sworn you were chiming in and saying all white women (want to) do such a thing. So maybe not that exact phrase, but energy matches?

I dunno, I might need some testosterone shots due to other concerns but we will see once I get my tests done if I needed some. Actually I was surprised to balloon at 214 lbs and thought scaling at 203 lbs a few years ago was already heavy. I'm just glad to be able to carry the weight although I noticed some decrease on physical endurance when doing exercises. Haven't done sports for awhile now. The whole covid thing and injuries kept me off from basketball and swimming. I'm off 2 months now from doing weights due to a wrist injury. Could come back doing weights once I'm done with moving in to the new place.
203 is already not bad at all from someone like me who only work with dumbbells of 3/5 kg :lol:
Have no place at home to lift barbell, and even if I had, I wouldn't either I think :rofl:
And I can't see myself going to the gym, I prefer to do it when I feel it in the comfort, I try to do it before sleeping as it could kind of helps sometimes...
You talk about swimming and I think swimming an walking are the best things to do as they are the less traumatic for bodies.
About testosterone shots, do you feel like you would really need them, or is it just because you got ambition of being able to do more than you do ?

Even if Katy Perry would prefer to have sex with Blacks over Whites absolutely no way she could use the N-word whatever the context :lol:
To use it as a White is impossible, even when Viggo Mortensen tried it talking about Green Book movie people was shocked while he was denouncing racism but they prefered to focus on the form of what he said. Even in adult movies I don't think they would try to use that word, Mia Khalifa had to stop her career because of her disrespect of a religion, so there are certain things you just don't #### with...

EDIT : When I read about the N-word I alays think about Samuel L Jackson, when he showed support to Tarantino, when he asked a white guy to say it, or when he terrorized characters in Pulp Fiction :lol:
His tirade in Pulp Fiction could be linked to the fact he insisted with the guy in order to make it say the forbidden word :rofl:
" I DARE YOU ! "

EDIT 2 : "to accuse someone of being racist without giving a context of what they were talking about [...] ", that's exactly the era we live, we can change the term racist by sexist, homophobic, people are prompt to catalog, so who's the one who discriminates then ?

Last edited:
I told this white girl to say the n-word & she didn't hesitate at all. She said it like she's been holding it in her life. I was more offended by how she didn't put up a front like she didn't want to say it along w/ saying it all happy than her actually saying it. I was hella offended. Hell, I'm kinda offended typing this :lol:, but I set myself up so I had to eat it.
That's funny because some things just look like traps, so when people don't hesitate they must have a real confidence in themselves or in the intentions of the other, because nowadays everything could be recorded and finish on Twitter :lol:

EDIT : I was thinking of a way to be able to say it : be the only White with only Blacks, and one of them starting to call you by it, then you just answer him by using his access card :lol:
But if there's another White he might be the first one to snitch on you :rofl:

EDIT 2 : About the interviewer who refused to say it :

Sans titre.jpg

Sans titre2.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Going camping tomorrow at Turner Falls. At first was only slightly trepidacous about having a dad bod and should I wear a shirt or not and it being too crowded, then I go down a rabbit hole of youtube comments and found out people die there from drowning due to the strong undercurrent. I can swim, or at least I could last time I did which was probably more than 25 yrs ago. But damn.

That's funny because some things just look like traps, so when people don't hesitate they must have a real confidence in themselves or in the intentions of the other, because nowadays everything could be recorded and finish on Twitter :lol:

EDIT : I was thinking of a way to be able to say it : be the only White with only Blacks, and one of them starting to call you by it, then you just answer him by using his access card :lol:
But if there's another White he might be the first one to snitch on you :rofl:

EDIT 2 : About the interviewer who refused to say it :

Sans titre.jpg

Sans titre2.jpg

:lol:
the section of black ppl that frequently use that word is in the minority ↓↓↓

u show any sign of wanting that to say that word around the average black person & you're likely to get a reaction like his.

People getting old and looking different will never feel normal to me. I always expect people to look the same forever. Just saw that recent pic of JTT where he’s walking his dogs. And that was the first public picture of him in 8 years……don’t even recognize dude at all.

same with The Counting Crows frontman. Last picture I have of him in my head, is from the 90’s
D7A3E0DA-2A50-4922-BCBD-49D9E2893BA2.gif

When really he looks like this now
380E30F6-6BFA-4387-A4F3-46DF420910F4.jpeg

He’s just a Normal looking old guy now. I’ll never get used to aging

I am prone to misunderstanding so I'm good with just leaving it alone.

That said, I could have sworn the homie said Katie Perry wants BBC and says the n word during sex. And I could have sworn you were chiming in and saying all white women (want to) do such a thing. So maybe not that exact phrase, but energy matches?
I was just talking about black guys in general. I figured the n word part was for comical effect, because it’s not happening unless you open that door. So yea it’s an energy match. If you start talk about that little white p, she probably is gonna come back that way.

Going camping tomorrow at Turner Falls. At first was only slightly trepidacous about having a dad bod and should I wear a shirt or not and it being too crowded, then I go down a rabbit hole of youtube comments and found out people die there from drowning due to the strong undercurrent. I can swim, or at least I could last time I did which was probably more than 25 yrs ago. But damn.
Just be safe, man. Undercurrents are no joke.

People getting old and looking different will never feel normal to me. I always expect people to look the same forever.

Man I’ve watched sooo many Led Zeppelin concert clips from the 70’s when they were young. This went on for years until I finally came across current interviews of the band members....bro I was shocked. Then I had to remind myself that the concert footage is from my parents era, not mine :lol:

203 is already not bad at all from someone like me who only work with dumbbells of 3/5 kg :lol:
Have no place at home to lift barbell, and even if I had, I wouldn't either I think :rofl:
And I can't see myself going to the gym, I prefer to do it when I feel it in the comfort, I try to do it before sleeping as it could kind of helps sometimes...
You talk about swimming and I think swimming an walking are the best things to do as they are the less traumatic for bodies.
About testosterone shots, do you feel like you would really need them, or is it just because you got ambition of being able to do more than you do ?
It's not for aesthetic reasons but partly health concerns. When it comes to muscle development, I always go all natural and pure hardwork. Never done steroids. There were times in the past that I am tempted considering its the fastest way to help you develop your body but knowing that it could mess up your heart and could lead to certain aggressive tendencies is not something that I would want. Knew a former highschool mate of mine who happened to be a foster bro of my best friend. He was smaller than me, but the guy turned into a massive hulk due to making a career out of bodybuilding. I remember my bro's friends when they saw me again years later after college. Were surprised to see me got bigger or wider than all of them. I don't believe I gained length. But my size made them appear smaller. I just bulked up. Muscles can really make you look larger. 3-5 kg lift is nothing to be ashamed of. It's better as it could prevent you from certain terrible injuries. You also have to consider your plateau. If the weight is good enough for you, than that's OK. I know my plateau and I'm trying to avoid hulking up again.

Back
Top Bottom