the thread about nothing...

Not here, I'm not fat at all, something like 62 k for 174 cm = 136,687 lbs for 174 cm, so my objective is only to tone by efforts, I walk a lot, I fast after my breakfast until I go back home from work each day, I eliminated sugar, I only drink water, no alcohol, no soda, nature yoghourt, white meat, tuna, rice, pasta, semolina, no sauce except Maggie sometimes, so no need to lose weight especially, but to make drawn, yes
Yea, I didn't say lose weight.

Lifting heavy won't make you bigger unless you are increasing your calories.

"Getting toned" simply means more visible muscle definition. That happens when body fat is decreased while muscle mass increases.

Lifting heavy, while not increasing your daily caloric intake will make that happen for you.

Again, you aren't getting bigger if you aren't eating more.

It is a simple calories in, calories out.

Not here, I'm not fat at all, something like 62 k for 174 cm = 136,687 lbs for 174 cm, so my objective is only to tone by efforts, I walk a lot, I fast after my breakfast until I go back home from work each day, I eliminated sugar, I only drink water, no alcohol, no soda, nature yoghourt, white meat, tuna, rice, pasta, semolina, no sauce except Maggie sometimes, so no need to lose weight especially, but to make drawn, yes

Please read.

Assuming we’re using the lay definition of muscle tone (as opposed to the proper medical definition of tone or tonus), tone or [muscle] definition is largely a function of body composition.” (In case you were wondering, the medical definition of tonus is, “the slight, continuous contraction of a muscle, which in skeletal muscles aids in the maintenance of posture and in the return of blood to the heart.” Which is almost entirely different and, admittedly, a bit more complicated.)

Considering we’re still talking about the popular use of the word tone (à la definition, as Cane mentioned before), body fat is, in fact, a factor. “If the layer of fat (and other tissue) over a muscle is great enough, it will obscure the muscle and there won’t be tone or definition. If that same person, with no change in muscle, were to decrease their body fat, they’d have greater definition.” So if you consider a toned bod to simply be one with defined muscles, maintaining a low level of body fat (likely by way of a healthy diet) is key. Here’s our favorite way to track body fat

Toning vs Building Muscle: What’s the Deal? - Aaptiv

Yea, I didn't say lose weight.

Lifting heavy won't make you bigger unless you are increasing your calories.

"Getting toned" simply means more visible muscle definition. That happens when body fat is decreased while muscle mass increases.

Lifting heavy, while not increasing your daily caloric intake will make that happen for you.

Again, you aren't getting bigger if you aren't eating more.

It is a simple calories in, calories out.
Yes you talked about change fat in muscles I re read after your last message

I don't feel to lift heavy as I have not enough strenght so that would discourage me while when I do several short series of repetitions I kind of enjoy it as it is very progressive until I feel the pain, and I know this pain is a good sign because with my morphology if I'm lifting heavy without a sportive background I might hurt myself, I'm not the sportive type so I have to go easy on it or I would give up.
And I want a nervous strenght and speedness, velocity, I don't want to be able to lift heavy especially, I want to see those veins :lol:

This YouTuber body is a great inspiration :

Alex-Levand-Coach-sans-salle.jpg

Please read.

Assuming we’re using the lay definition of muscle tone (as opposed to the proper medical definition of tone or tonus), tone or [muscle] definition is largely a function of body composition.” (In case you were wondering, the medical definition of tonus is, “the slight, continuous contraction of a muscle, which in skeletal muscles aids in the maintenance of posture and in the return of blood to the heart.” Which is almost entirely different and, admittedly, a bit more complicated.)

Considering we’re still talking about the popular use of the word tone (à la definition, as Cane mentioned before), body fat is, in fact, a factor. “If the layer of fat (and other tissue) over a muscle is great enough, it will obscure the muscle and there won’t be tone or definition. If that same person, with no change in muscle, were to decrease their body fat, they’d have greater definition.” So if you consider a toned bod to simply be one with defined muscles, maintaining a low level of body fat (likely by way of a healthy diet) is key. Here’s our favorite way to track body fat

Toning vs Building Muscle: What’s the Deal? - Aaptiv
I am not going to argue on any definition in a language that is not mine, it would be a total waste of time, I never justify myself for anything if I feel it's not necessary.
Justifying is a pain. No need. And this, with mothertongue. So in a foreign language with someone who likes polemics as I could observe it before with myself like others...
So I don't say you're wrong about all this blah blah. But I don't like patronizing people. And I don't like how conversations turn in fights with you or Kawfu or whatever his name is.
Again I'm not saying you're wrong on anything you say, but I don't like the way you are, not you , I don't know you, but how you are on NT. It was obvious even if I didn't share it before but I had to specify it now : I'm here for the fun, for talking with nice people, but the ones who like to teach things beginning messages with " please read " with then definitions are not my cup of tea ( and I'm more coffee anyway :lol: )
So I never said I was right on everything but you can't expect people to be cool with you if you treat them like that.

I am not going to argue on any definition in a language that is not mine, it would be a total waste of time, I never justify myself for anything if I feel it's not necessary.
Justifying is a pain. No need. And this, with mothertongue. So in a foreign language with someone who likes polemics as I could observe it before with myself like others...
So I don't say you're wrong about all this blah blah. But I don't like patronizing people. And I don't like how conversations turn in fights with you or Kawfu or whatever his name is.
Again I'm not saying you're wrong on anything you say, but I don't like the way you are, not you , I don't know you, but how you are on NT. It was obvious even if I didn't share it before but I had to specify it now : I'm here for the fun, for talking with nice people, but the ones who like to teach things beginning messages with " please read " with then definitions are not my cup of tea ( and I'm more coffee anyway :lol: )
So I never said I was right on everything but you can't expect people to be cool with you if you treat them like that.

Cool.

But read the link either way.

This isn't about me vs. You, it is about science.

Have a splendid day. Sorry you took anything I said personally.

God bless.

Am I the ******* for wondering why she came back for another round?

Dude could’ve been blackmailing her and perhaps didn’t have a choice.

I’ve been with a girl who liked to get choked while “in the act” but I’m positive she would not have appreciated getting punched.

Last edited:
Yes you talked about change fat in muscles I re read after your last message

I don't feel to lift heavy as I have not enough strenght so that would discourage me while when I do several short series of repetitions I kind of enjoy it as it is very progressive until I feel the pain, and I know this pain is a good sign because with my morphology if I'm lifting heavy without a sportive background I might hurt myself, I'm not the sportive type so I have to go easy on it or I would give up.
And I want a nervous strenght and speedness, velocity, I don't want to be able to lift heavy especially, I want to see those veins :lol:

This YouTuber body is a great inspiration :

Alex-Levand-Coach-sans-salle.jpg
134 lbs? damn, I haven't been that heavy since college. for me, 134 lbs back then was heavy for me. never imagine that would be my lightest. my ideal would have been 143 lbs, but would love to be even reach 160 or 165 lbs nowadays. my current weight is 200 lbs and would be checking the scales in 2 weeks time after 2 months after doing intermittent fasting, I'm almost in my 4th month doing IF. did weight 214 lbs back in March.

my body type is Endomorph. was small size when I was actively doing light gym work with multiple reps back in '13 which was probably my fittest. i increased my load and my appetite significantly almost 2 years later. became medium/large and the wife wasn't liking it since I looked like a bouncer. still got some fats to burn and develop into muscles.

btw, what is this youtuber's video? I wanna see it.

And I don't like how conversations turn in fights with you or Kawfu or whatever his name is.
Again I'm not saying you're wrong on anything you say, but I don't like the way you are, not you , I don't know you, but how you are on NT.
You are correct. See how he operates? Oh, and don’t worry about khew-fu because he was banned a few weeks ago :emoji_thumbsup:

my body type is Endomorph. was small size when I was actively doing light gym work with multiple reps back in '13 which was probably my fittest. i increased my load and my appetite significantly almost 2 years later. became medium/large and the wife wasn't liking it since I looked like a bouncer. still got some fats to burn and develop into muscles.

btw, what is this youtuber's video? I wanna see it.

:lol: @ Looked like a bouncer.

How much did you put on in those 2 years?

But even with a lot of women, they believe lifting heavy will magically make them, "Look big like a man." Nah, you have to be throwing down some serious calories to gain that type of mass. It is hard to gain weight without it being dirty. Not saying it can't be done but there is just a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to it.
?

:lol: @ Looked like a bouncer.

How much did you put on in those 2 years?

But even with a lot of women, they believe lifting heavy will magically make them, "Look big like a man." Nah, you have to be throwing down some serious calories to gain that type of mass. It is hard to gain weight without it being dirty. Not saying it can't be done but there is just a lot of misinformation out there when it comes to it.
?
44 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom