the thread about nothing...

IMG_8294.PNG

So she says she has been approached at max 10 times in 8 years.

Then she co-signs that she gets approached by Older Hispanic Men the most.

Maybe she doesn't count them.
Of course she only counts the men she likes.
"She say she been approached by 4 or 5 papis, so you know you gotta multiply by 3"

I'm glad there was not Robin in Batman I & II by Tim Burton, I dislike this character, Batman is dark and he doesn't need something positive to balance it :rofl:

EDIT : Not talking about clothes but I think Jonah Hill looks better aging
the first Batman by Burton is still amazing. it gave me a different outlook on superheroes. normally, the classic campy batman and robin series would bore and annoy me to death. when I first saw glimpses of the first Batman movie, I was literally shaking with excitement and got me into the superhero fandom. cool character, cool music, cool story, etc... it literally made me want to be like a superhero with the cool costume. wanted to buy some memorabilia, games and toys.

the 2nd Batman though was really quite dark and took some time to fully appreciate the movie. it was more like a mature adaptation of the Batman movie. I guess the sad thing about the 2nd movie was that it was made for mature audiences and wasn't promoted properly. I would rank Batman 2 at #3 just below the Dark Knight. for me, my list are from #1 are Batman 89, Dark Knight, Batman 2, Batman Begins, Batman Forever, Dark Knight Rises. even til now, I still haven't fully finished Batman and Robin. not sure if I would even dare watching it from start to finish. problem is, it reminded me a lot of that old campy Batman and Robin tv series.

Nike really let me down with those Gundam SBs. How do you **** up so bad after doing so good with the first collab

The t shirts at my local Target are $8 right now. I need to replace the WWF one I ruined. How did I ruin it?.....

I was taking a nasty dump and couldn’t stand it so I lit a match. The tip of the match caught fire but broke off the stick and landed right on my shirt. Burned a hole through it. I was standing pants around the ankles mad as hell :lol: :smh:
Was it this one?
image_0.jpg

Been seriously over worked at my job. Me and my two co workers banded together and parked our trucks and went home and said we’re taking the day off figure it out. :lol:

either walking into a **** storm or employee recognition tomorrow. Don’t know what yet.

Back
Top Bottom