the thread about nothing...

It does feel weird going to the store and seeing so many people with no mask. I'm fully vaccinated but I'm still gonna be putting my mask on when I'm out in public indefinitely.

I don't trust these folks.
Yesterday I think, elevators at work, mask on for me as usual, 3 young ladies, no mask on, entered, not saying hello, when I said "excuse me" in order to leave, which needed at least one of them to move to her friends side, as I had something to carry with me, no one moved, before that were complaining about being there, at this work or whatever.
Was at the post office today, some woman apparently tried to enter without mask but employees told her it wasn't possible.
Worst thing is when people were and still are nice with you, but without masks, because you don't want to be rude with people who have always been nice to you BUT they're doing it wrong anyway :lol:

She's cute, but I don't see the excitement about her. I think it's cause most of America has never seen a cute Caribbean woman before. There are more attractive women from the Caribbean who aren't famous that you can also find in the states.

Can't say for The States but I am totally agree with that. It's like when people telling me Lucy Liu was beautiful. I was like "no". And then they had "...for an Asian" :sick:
I don't understand what people have with Beyoncé or Rihanna. I cross beautiful women in real life every day. And a lot of them have nothing to envy to them except the cash obviously :lol:
Worst is we live in a system people idolatre other while they could "be better" in some ways. This statement doesn't apply to some celebrities I do like :lol:
I like Alicia Keys and Dwayne for example. Alicia Keys as a singer or physically in my opinion > Rihanna > Beyoncé.

ml6k1m7o1k871.jpg

Are you right handed?
Left handed for the most part but some things like operating my computer mouse I can only do properly with my right.
The doctors said my hydrocortisone pills for my hormone treatment could cause some increased side effects later today. As of an hour or 2 I started getting constant chills and a mild headache.

Left handed for the most part but some things like operating my computer mouse I can only do properly with my right.
The doctors said my hydrocortisone pills for my hormone treatment could cause some increased side effects later today. As of an hour or 2 I started getting constant chills and a mild headache.
Hope you feel better.

Yes it's a great idea to use minimal weights because it doesn't disgust you of efforts and you could work speedness, repetitions, explosiveness of muscles. I have not enough strenght according to me and I prefer to work like that and try to make appear veins on my arms and abs rather than try to lift maximal weights and want to give up as soon as possible :lol: it seems with some good nutrition and enough time of rest it could give something, so it helps to continue
Awesome dude. I’d also prefer to do this at home since I canceled my gym membership. Folks been showing up maskless to do their workouts. Nooooope, too risky for me.

I forgot what I wanted to post in here cause I'm still stuck on TURBO UNO TURBO UNO literally almost lighting his *** on fire. The hell did you eat?
I know how it happened. The match wouldn’t light up the first 2 times I tried the downstroke... it was the upstroke strike (pulled towards me) that broke off the match and sent it flying at me 🤦🏽
No worries though, I went last night and replaced my t shirt for $8. I also kinda want the white X-Men t shirt too. Same price!
BD8E3547-32E7-4B3F-9DA2-37D1B6451748.jpeg

Real life work relationships, I feel like the most sympathetic ones are fake :lol: which means the ones I like to chat with I have no confidence in them, weird...

Even being aware of hypocrisy it means I'm one of them, or does the fact I really enjoy to talk to them even knowing I can't trust them saves me ? :lol:

With all possibilities of having this or being that I couldn't pretend anything, but as I could observe variations in some people depending some days, I might be concerned, not always the same mood, but is it really normal to always feel the same ?

Like when you know you haven't do anything against someone but you do observe a change in his/her behaviour, someone else probably trash talked on you, but the worst is he/she has been convincing :lol:

Like when people are too nice or too rude with no reason, and you're like " what did I do to deserve this ? "

When they are too nice, do you really deserve it ? Is this suspect, or their nature ? And becoming aware of the situation doesn't risk to change your mind, to make you overthink instead of appreciating ?

Some situations are confusing to me, sometimes you physically appreciate a woman, by her being rude, you understand there's no way, at least now, but when a woman is nice, and you do like her, it's not so easy to see how she likes you, if she does...

So you sometimes think you could have this woman, but it's not so simple, is it ?
Some co-workers of mine had a discussion yesterday regarding some trust issues with clients/strangers particularly the ones with a different psychological gender orientation/belief. Typically they are the most outspoken and easy to talk to kind of people but you can't really rely on keeping a "between us" type of conversation. They seem like good people in front of you but they hit you hard once you turn your back. So I'd be careful with those type of people. As far as liking women, it can be a bit tricky if you are the shy type or afraid of rejection. Just be upfront with it and have an Ivan Drago mentality.

Back
Top Bottom