the thread about nothing...

I randomly wanted to hit a stranger yesterday. He threw a juice box in the grass when there's a trash bin a couple steps ahead. Couple blocks later, he threw a water bottle in the grass when there's a recycle bin down the path. I wanted to go Captain Planet on his ***.

1625112682526.gif

Just went to in n out and no employees are wearing masks. Definitely struck a feeling for me. I haven't been to a fast food restaurant in the a year and a half where the employees weren't wearing masks.

Aww man hell noooo. I stopped in to Carl’s Jr. and now that I think of it the employees may not have had their masks on. The cooks did for sure but I can’t remember if the cashier people did. I’m going to skip doing any fast food for a few weeks. I’m seriously concerned now that this new variant is here :smh:

Aww man hell noooo. I stopped in to Carl’s Jr. and now that I think of it the employees may not have had their masks on. The cooks did for sure but I can’t remember if the cashier people did. I’m going to skip doing any fast food for a few weeks. I’m seriously concerned now that this new variant is here :smh:
Yeah I was thinking about getting strict with my diet (except on the 4th of July)..

Apple music been so trash lately since they've updated to lossless. Constantly skipping and buffering. Only reason I stay in it is bc it's included with my Verizon plan. I want to go back to tidal but don't want to pay.

Been having to take down wasps trying to build a nest everyday since Sunday. Bastards keep coming back.
Was a "bug guy" for quite some time.

Use Wasp Freeze for direct contact. Kills them in 0.00001 seconds.

For prevention. Dilute some of the Wasp Freeze(or something like it. Check ingredients) with some water and coat it on your awnings or your problematic areas.

Was a "bug guy" for quite some time.

Use Wasp Freeze for direct contact. Kills them in 0.00001 seconds.

For prevention. Dilute some of the Wasp Freeze(or something like it. Check ingredients) with some water and coat it on your awnings or your problematic areas.

Thanks for the info. They love to hang around once summer time kicks in. When I first moved in last year, I knocked down quite a few nests they had underneath the edges of my roof.

Yeah, I’m down with that plan. Even got me looking at in-home workout vids with minimal weights. Might as well if I’ll be dieting.
Yes it's a great idea to use minimal weights because it doesn't disgust you of efforts and you could work speedness, repetitions, explosiveness of muscles. I have not enough strenght according to me and I prefer to work like that and try to make appear veins on my arms and abs rather than try to lift maximal weights and want to give up as soon as possible :lol: it seems with some good nutrition and enough time of rest it could give something, so it helps to continue

My breakfast was simple and delicious, chicken, rice, olive oil on rice, coffee, that's it

20210701_103021.jpg

Real life work relationships, I feel like the most sympathetic ones are fake :lol: which means the ones I like to chat with I have no confidence in them, weird...

Even being aware of hypocrisy it means I'm one of them, or does the fact I really enjoy to talk to them even knowing I can't trust them saves me ? :lol:

With all possibilities of having this or being that I couldn't pretend anything, but as I could observe variations in some people depending some days, I might be concerned, not always the same mood, but is it really normal to always feel the same ?

Like when you know you haven't do anything against someone but you do observe a change in his/her behaviour, someone else probably trash talked on you, but the worst is he/she has been convincing :lol:

Like when people are too nice or too rude with no reason, and you're like " what did I do to deserve this ? "

When they are too nice, do you really deserve it ? Is this suspect, or their nature ? And becoming aware of the situation doesn't risk to change your mind, to make you overthink instead of appreciating ?

Some situations are confusing to me, sometimes you physically appreciate a woman, by her being rude, you understand there's no way, at least now, but when a woman is nice, and you do like her, it's not so easy to see how she likes you, if she does...

So you sometimes think you could have this woman, but it's not so simple, is it ?

Back
Top Bottom