the thread about nothing...

For this first time ever I'm seeeing signs of this on a pair of grape 5s from 06 and chrome 8s from 03. I was crushed, thought it would never happen to me. I actually wear my ****

My Air Max 97 Finish-line 25th Anniversary sole came off both shoes when I got out the car this weekend.

Still wore them the whole day

I just looked on EBay - they’re going for $500? Wtf

My Air Max 97 Finish-line 25th Anniversary sole came off both shoes when I got out the car this weekend.

Still wore them the whole day

I just looked on EBay - they’re going for $500? Wtf
You just walked on them with no sole? You sir are a trooper. That price makes some sense even though it's frustrating as hell, I'd be surprised if they're ever retroed

Todays run. Decent weather.
Screenshot_20210630-162602__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210630-162605__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210630-162607__01.jpg

The t shirts at my local Target are $8 right now. I need to replace the WWF one I ruined. How did I ruin it?.....

I was taking a nasty dump and couldn’t stand it so I lit a match. The tip of the match caught fire but broke off the stick and landed right on my shirt. Burned a hole through it. I was standing pants around the ankles mad as hell :lol: :smh:

Looks like everybody, I mean everybody going on tour!

I need to see Sade, Buju, System Of A Down and Damian Marley. Then I’m good on concerts :lol:

Still got my Rage Against The Machine tickets for next year! And Rae/Ghost/GZA in December.
SOAD ain't finna happen anytime soon lol

Back
Top Bottom