the thread about nothing...

Just saw Turly’s on draft
37343D35-3C2A-43C4-A380-72D70E05A975.gif

Random....so random :lol:

Hey, so you just playing with Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee or do you guys really have friction? This feels like Alchemist and Freaky all over again. One is joking and the other is not.
The only friction is on him compulsively humping his carpet. I'd say more, but I'll be the bigger man.

D Fly D Fly you pull up. Pull the **** up! You know what you did, you know what you're doing. PULL UP!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (7)-min.gif

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega I’ve been playing GTA Liberty City Stories occasionally and now I’m even more disappointed we didn’t get a San Andreas Stories. LCS is by far the most boring 3D GTA I’ve played. There’s nothing new about it from GTA 3, there’s little to no background on the story, and the main character Toni is a poorly done copy of Tommy from Vice City. Similar name and look :lol: Rockstar could’ve made bank with another San Andreas release

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega I’ve been playing GTA Liberty City Stories occasionally and now I’m even more disappointed we didn’t get a San Andreas Stories. LCS is by far the most boring 3D GTA I’ve played. There’s nothing new about it from GTA 3, there’s little to no background on the story, and the main character Toni is a poorly done copy of Tommy from Vice City. Similar name and look :lol: Rockstar could’ve made bank with another San Andreas release
I really prefer Stories over OG games and I do like Toni Cipriani ( he was giving us missions in the 3rd, but in the 3rd I don't care about him ) and Vic, I think their OG characters in III and VC are forgettable, but their bad mood face in Stories and personalities are great.
Nothing could beat San Andreas, after trying to be playing both III, VC, Stories, V and SA I decided to give up on everything especially III, VC and V, and only focus on SA with maybe some rare games of PSP episodes because controls are great ( I play it with a pad while for the others I use keyboard and mouse ).
San Andreas Stories would have been perfect, because San Andreas itself is great, so if you take controls from Stories plus charism of Stories characters, it should be great. As said Sweet would have been a great choice. Funny because on the 4 games I'm playing now 3 are pretty old but still dope : San Andreas, FFVII ( OG ), and GoldenEye :lol:
GTA V is really disappointing, I tried again those days but I can't appreciate it, they do a lot to make it great but something is missing ( talking about solo mode, I don't play online )

It's simply about building muscle while burning fat.

Lift heavy.
Not here, I'm not fat at all, something like 62 k for 174 cm = 136,687 lbs for 174 cm, so my objective is only to tone by efforts, I walk a lot, I fast after my breakfast until I go back home from work each day, I eliminated sugar, I only drink water, no alcohol, no soda, nature yoghourt, white meat, tuna, rice, pasta, semolina, no sauce except Maggie sometimes, so no need to lose weight especially, but to make drawn, yes

My sister was and I’m sure is still one of those ladies. She was always calling the quiet types “nerds” or “geeks”. She went after “Mr. Cool” and the dude ran off with his ex 7 months after my sister gave birth. Not that intelligent she got with him again and had baby #2. This time he only stuck around for 2 months before leaving for good. Now he only comes around asking for sex or using my little nephews PS4.
I’m convinced my sister will end up with another person who’s exactly that character. Different race, age and background.... but still the same type of guy.

My sister was and I’m sure is still one of those ladies. She was always calling the quiet types “nerds” or “geeks”. She went after “Mr. Cool” and the dude ran off with his ex 7 months after my sister gave birth. Not that intelligent she got with him again and had baby #2. This time he only stuck around for 2 months before leaving for good. Now he only comes around asking for sex or using my little nephews PS4.
I’m convinced my sister will end up with another person who’s exactly that character. Different race, age and background.... but still the same type of guy.
Some people like to suffer or don't like to be treated with respect, that's frightening

Back
Top Bottom