the thread about nothing...

PABS :nerd:

Only The Family

28inwd2.jpg

]

this should be a meme: Wears fancy belt.................. holds up pants with hands

Lmao

Spends bands on belt.....pants fall down from bands

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

DO IT PLZ

I've done the stalk thing with my friend once..

I didn't have a clue that it was going to happen.. My friend pick me up from the airport..and I was forced to go because he was my ride.. I told him afterward.. "Don't pull that crap again.." - edit for NT

Need a little advice...theres been a chick , i met her a few months back, who's been inviting me to her parties for the past month or so. I've gone to all of them , big and small.The deal is i'm not sure if she sees me as her friend or something more. Reason i say this is because is she invites me over more than any of my other friends. (in particular get togethers)

I find her interesting and i would like to become more than friends ( the only time i talk to her is at parties).

Welp she invited me to another party tonight and now im debating on whether going or not. I don't have school tomorrow nor work so I really dont have an excuse for not going. I also don't want to seem too available tho.

Should i go yes or no?
I know theres a little rule you guys like to follow " if a girl gives you attention, you show her less" .

yes i know my question might sound confusing..but this is the best way i could word it..
oh and btw she said at her last party that she had broken up with her bf earlier that week.

Thanks

Need a little advice...theres been a chick , i met her a few months back, who's been inviting me to her parties for the past month or so. I've gone to all of them , big and small.The deal is i'm not sure if she sees me as her friend or something more. Reason i say this is because is she invites me over more than any of my other friends. (in particular get togethers)
I find her interesting and i would like to become more than friends ( the only time i talk to her is at parties).
Welp she invited me to another party tonight and now im debating on whether going or not. I don't have school tomorrow nor work so I really dont have an excuse for not going. I also don't want to seem too available tho.
Should i go yes or no?
I know theres a little rule you guys like to follow " if a girl gives you attention, you show her less" .
yes i know my question might sound confusing..but this is the best way i could word it..
oh and btw she said at her last party that she had broken up with her bf earlier that week.
Thanks

I don't know how much more direct a woman can be, unless she stated:

"F*** me now."

Come on man. No need to go all Mel Kiper Jr. and over-analyze everything.

Should i go yes or no?

Thanks

Forget the mind games. Go.

That phone call just made my day seriously. A gentleman from an agency just called me regarding my resume I sent in for a Help Desk position. I'm just waiting on this email to go through the next step of the process. More money better opportunity to grow and this would be life for me seriously.

So I was driving down this street and the light turned yellow so I speeded up a little but once I realized I wasn't going to make it I hit the brakes and came to a stop. However one of those camera things on the street lights flashed and I think it might have been for me cause the other cars hadn't gone yet. Am I going to get a ticket? Is it even possible to get a ticket for speeding up but then stopping at a yellow light? Dumb questions I know but I really hope I don't get a ticket.
if you didn't fully cross the stop bar (thick white line), then you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom