the thread about nothing...

got two midterms in the next 16 hours, pray for me
also
if anybody could embed this, you would be the bees knees

Black-Ops-2-Featured-Image-Logo-600x368.jpg

so wait, your done with school, cant find work and wanna go back to your old spot for a management position ?

Yeah I'm done, my old location was in NC, but I'm in Atlanta not. It's not a management position, it's a management trainee

Peep the reviews: http://www.jobbite.com/reviews/enterprise-rent-a-car :rofl:

My plan is to keep the job until I get something in my field (PR/Communications). It's funny though because even when I was working as a service agent, most of the MT's were in the same position, like yeah "I did it because plan A didn't work out" and that's why you see the enterprise commercial saying they hire the most college grads, because everybody looks at it as a backup plan. Everybody at the branch I worked at was cool though, I'm just apprehensive based on the reviews and my stubbornness

**** i just got done with the phone interview for an MT position down here but after reading those reviews i may have to turn them down :smh: . I aint about that life.

absolutely hate when a co-workers tries to get me to help them with something there stuck behind on, ***** whose fault is that ? thats not in my job description to mail out subpoenas. Meanwhile i got my own damn **** to work on.  

I challenge everybody, especially since the temperature is dropping across the country to go in your closets, and dig out all your old coats and beanies and blankets, and give them to somebody who really needs them. We are all exceedingly and abundantly blessed, there is no excuse for letting people be cold and hungry out here.

Love you guys though

I challenge everybody, especially since the temperature is dropping across the country to go in your closets, and dig out all your old coats and beanies and blankets, and give them to somebody who really needs them. We are all exceedingly and abundantly blessed, there is no excuse for letting people be cold and hungry out here.
Love you guys though

It's always better to donate/give your stuff to individual people than to just take it to the Salvation Army. People who are in need are usually extremely appreciative.

There are also tons of volunteer opportunities with the Holidays approaching. You might not have a lot of money or material things to donate......but everyone has time.

Volunteering on Thanksgiving will change your perspective on things......it might just be another Turkey Day for you, but not for some.

Love you guys though

It's always better to donate/give your stuff to individual people than to just take it to the Salvation Army. People who are in need are usually extremely appreciative.

There are also tons of volunteer opportunities with the Holidays approaching. You might not have a lot of money or material things to donate......but everyone has time.

Volunteering on Thanksgiving will change your perspective on things......it might just be another Turkey Day for you, but not for some.

yeah man, usually I just post on facebook to see if anybody knows anybody who needs certain things. I was able to bless a kid with 6 pair of school shoes, and another kid with a pair of decent kicks for basketball season. It really is amazing to brighten somebodies day.

Charity starts at home. I know its cliche, but its real. There is so much ugliness, and hate and violence in this world, if we can do something small that will help improve someone elses life, we should jump at the opportunity

don't think i'm ever selling stuff on craiglist again... getting spammed by people wanting to "get acquainted" with me

jUWL9.jpg

v4ctn.jpg

not falling into this trap :smh:

every now and then my friend hits me up about stalking some broad and i go with him. he's a big weirdo creep with a gf and son. i suppose im a weirdo too cuz i go along with him

but if you've ever stalked/gone out sneaking around you'll know how fun it is. esp with the technology available these days. 

every now and then my friend hits me up about stalking some broad and i go with him. he's a big weirdo creep with a gf and son. i suppose im a weirdo too cuz i go along with him
but if you've ever stalked/gone out sneaking around you'll know how fun it is. esp with the technology available these days. 

this is NOT okay....but it really does sound like a good time

:nerd:

:rofl:

You should get your Private Investigator's license and people can hire you to stalk their cheating spouses.

period late
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

and good luck to those with interviews!!!

:lol: :smh:

I've done the stalk thing with my cousin :smh:

Dude had me sitting with him infront of her crib for Damm near 8 hours once :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom