the thread about nothing...

Code:
So I was driving down this street and the light turned yellow so I speeded up a little but once I realized I wasn't going to make it I hit the brakes and came to a stop. However one of those camera things on the street lights flashed and I think it might have been for me cause the other cars hadn't gone yet. Am I going to get a ticket? Is it even possible to get a ticket for speeding up but then stopping at a yellow light? Dumb questions I know but I really hope I don't get a ticket.

If you didn't cross, I don't see why you would get a ticket.

this show catfish on MTV had me dyin tonight

some fat 18 year old bisexual broad hoodwinked some girl for 8 months lyin about being a male model from L.A and telling her she wants to have babies and get married 
laugh.gif

Hate the fact I'm like literally in love with my best friend. :smh:

And the fact she calls me " hun " or "sweety" doesn't help at all.

Guys these last few years I been through some crap and it really affected my school grades.
I go to a CC and I think I racked up around 8 Withdrawls or F's.
I want to know what are the chances if hurting me to transfer?
I have retaken the classes and received better grades but want to know how it will look
I plan on going to a Cal state school since I live out here like Dominguez.
Thanks for the input.

this show catfish on MTV had me dyin tonight

some fat 18 year old bisexual broad hoodwinked some girl for 8 months lyin about being a male model from L.A and telling her she wants to have babies and get married 
laugh.gif
hahahaha
roll.gif
 i probably woke up my neighbors, i was laughing so hard

Hate the fact I'm like literally in love with my best friend.
mean.gif

And the fact she calls me " hun " or "sweety" doesn't help at all.
Get those yambs.
        ^ I agree but just know it's gonna get real awkward for a while afterwords but the awkwardness will pass. reason i know this is cause this happen to me before only thing is i  wasn't in love with her i just wanted to smash.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom