the thread about nothing...

Somehow I lost 3 reps.

well i got repped 9 times in the last 2 days and none of them counted until one i got today so thats odd...

happened with everybody...glitch probably.
I just gained 2 now.But I was at 471 since Friday and I was repped 15 times the last few days.

the reps that didn't show probably won't...not sure. Mine aren't. Meth said you lose reps if either someone who repped you got banned or one of your repped posts was deleted.

I wish we had a booty appreciation thread.

I'm appreciating just fine in here.

first time listening to Electric Circus and it's not as bad as i thought. Still not one of his best work though

I think I hooked her in guys on accident... which I didn't want to happen cuz she's my best wingwoman
frown.gif

Code:
So I was driving down this street and the light turned yellow so I speeded up a little but once I realized I wasn't going to make it I hit the brakes and came to a stop. However one of those camera things on the street lights flashed and I think it might have been for me cause the other cars hadn't gone yet. Am I going to get a ticket? Is it even possible to get a ticket for speeding up but then stopping at a yellow light? Dumb questions I know but I really hope I don't get a ticket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom